The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I’m 20 lost my virginity at 14, I wish I waited take that how you like. Don’t let people pressure you, a lot of the people your age who make you think you’re weird for not having sex yet will be either single parents or struggling to coparent, stressing about getting an abortion or taking trips to the clinic because they keep catching an STD in the next few years, seen it with my own eyes. Sex is better when it’s with someone you love anyways.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I’m 20 lost my virginity at 14, I wish I waited take that how you like. Don’t let people pressure you, a lot of the people your age who make you think you’re weird for not having sex yet will be either single parents or struggling to coparent, stressing about getting an abortion or taking trips to the clinic because they keep catching an STD in the next few years, seen it with my own eyes. Sex is better when it’s with someone you love anyways.

Thank you cause it makes me feel better hearing this from someone cause it is not like i hate it. It is just not something i am interested in right now and sometime i feel like should be.
Reply 3
Thank you cause it makes me feel better hearing this from someone cause it is not like i hate it. It is just not something i am interested in right now and sometime i feel like should be.

Yeah, just live your life without bowing down to such peer pressure or expectations. You have other priorities and fun activities in your life anyway.
It's funny how.. a long time ago, the social pressure/expectation was to NOT have sex until after marriage, but nowadays, the social pressure/expectation is to have sex as early as possible or something..
Reply 4
Is it weird to be over 16 and not have had any sexual experience because sometimes i feel weird about and wish i would just lose cause it makes me uncomfortable when i hear how it is bit odd to not have done anything.

It is unusual these days I lost mine at 13
Reply 5
It is unusual these days I lost mine at 13

At 13 that is kind of sad. Like did it make you happy at 13 doing that?
Reply 6
At 13 that is kind of sad. Like did it make you happy at 13 doing that?

I don't regret it
Reply 7
Aged 16 or older is fine or lose virginity. Just remember, do not allow anyone to pressure you to have sex. Particularly your friends. Besides, for girls anyway, losing their virginity was not that enjoyable at any age. Not so good. And, I have heard many such experiences. Rarely, a girl was satisfied first time.
Reply 8
Free massage anyone?
Reply 9
Pls message me back
Reply 10
Original post by Brady05
Pls message me back

Hi
Reply 11
Original post by HannahGM
Aged 16 or older is fine or lose virginity. Just remember, do not allow anyone to pressure you to have sex. Particularly your friends. Besides, for girls anyway, losing their virginity was not that enjoyable at any age. Not so good. And, I have heard many such experiences. Rarely, a girl was satisfied first time.

Hello Hannah

Latest