The Student Room Group

PFF2 form

one of my parents have made a mistake when supporting my application for my second year of uni, it says online to complete a PFF2 form but it also says to apply online beforehand ? I’m not sure how to do that. Also am i supposed to put in both my parents details on the form (both person 1 and 2) as only 1 parent has made a mistake. I wanted to know if my parents are just supposed to upload it onto their account where it says “Upload evidence” as well. Any help would be appreciated.
Original post by jubyda7895
one of my parents have made a mistake when supporting my application for my second year of uni, it says online to complete a PFF2 form but it also says to apply online beforehand ? I’m not sure how to do that. Also am i supposed to put in both my parents details on the form (both person 1 and 2) as only 1 parent has made a mistake. I wanted to know if my parents are just supposed to upload it onto their account where it says “Upload evidence” as well. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi there,

If both parents have already supplied their details to support your application for the 23/24 application, then it will only be the parent who has made the mistake that would complete the PFF2 Form found https://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/2324/ft/sfe_pff2_form_2324_o.pdf Once completed, the parent can then upload this on their online account under the evidence upload option. They would be best to also add a covering letter explaining why they're sending it, along with a copy of their evidence of their income i.e. copy of P60.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,

If both parents have already supplied their details to support your application for the 23/24 application, then it will only be the parent who has made the mistake that would complete the PFF2 Form found https://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/2324/ft/sfe_pff2_form_2324_o.pdf Once completed, the parent can then upload this on their online account under the evidence upload option. They would be best to also add a covering letter explaining why they're sending it, along with a copy of their evidence of their income i.e. copy of P60.

Thanks,
Claire

I uploaded the PFF2 form on my account, will this be a problem? Should I just upload the form on my parents account as well.
Original post by jubyda7895
I uploaded the PFF2 form on my account, will this be a problem? Should I just upload the form on my parents account as well.

Hi there,

If you've uploaded it to your account then it will go to be processed. You don't need to reupload this to your parents accounts. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending