The Student Room Group

Am I the only one that wishes I was the opposite gender?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Admit-One
These two comments seem at odds. Seems more body image related than gender.

Honestly i said the same thing, i'm not trans but this just screams body insecurity nothing to do with gender roles, they just need to have confidence and have self love.
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
Oh and periods and giving birth, not that I will be able to give birth or even be pregnant because I don't even have strength to open a water bottle let alone have kids and push out a baby.

Well, you will die sooner than later if you do not eat. Why not become a vegan (unlikely to cause weight gain) and just start working out a lot. I felt bad about my body as a teen so I started working out 5 hours a day and eventually had a great body, befriended lots of people in fitness and bodybuilding.
Original post by Anonymous
I hate being a woman because I hate the way female bodies look, I feel like large breasts and bum makes us look weird and "fat" (when we are healthy). Luckily I don't look like that though, I am different, but I still wish I was a boy so I wouldn't have so much body fat.

I wish I was the opposite gender but not because of the exact reason as you. I hate being a girl because of the stuff our bodies make us go through - periods, pms, pregnancy, pregnancy scares, abortions, miscarriages…Men have it easier in that aspect. And also just in general society benefits men.

I think female bodies are pretty!! Hope you come to that realisation too xx

Quick Reply

Latest