The Student Room Group

Can I leave McDonald's after a week without a notice period

(edited 10 months ago)
Talk to your manager and explain, they can probably help you better than tsr can...
Reply 2
Original post by toothysmile
Talk to your manager and explain, they can probably help you better than tsr can...

Obviously, but maybe someone here has worked there and knows what the notice period is when you've worked less than a month there
In effect, yes. You'll be supposed to give notice and they might not be over the moon about it, but at the end of the day if you have to move away immediately there's not much they can do and no sensible manager would really expect you to hold off for their sake, assuming it's something genuinely serious obv.
Original post by StriderHort
In effect, yes. You'll be supposed to give notice and they might not be over the moon about it, but at the end of the day if you have to move away immediately there's not much they can do and no sensible manager would really expect you to hold off for their sake, assuming it's something genuinely serious obv.

I agree
Reply 5
Well effectively you can quit without giving notice but you could face legal consequences as a result such. It would be best to give a weeks notice as I'm guessing you're on probation.
Original post by unknown011
you could face legal consequences as a result

I'd wager the risk of McDonalds doing so is negligible, they will just shrug and move to the next name of their list.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending