The Student Room Group

UCAS reference

I finished college 2 years ago and was given a reference then when applying to unis. I took a couple of years out but have now decided to return, I've been given a conditional offer on the basis I can provide a reference. I'm unable to provide an employment one and have gotten in contact with my old college to try and obtain one but I was just wondering if UCAS will have my old reference on record and would be able to send it across?
Original post by AE1106
I finished college 2 years ago and was given a reference then when applying to unis. I took a couple of years out but have now decided to return, I've been given a conditional offer on the basis I can provide a reference. I'm unable to provide an employment one and have gotten in contact with my old college to try and obtain one but I was just wondering if UCAS will have my old reference on record and would be able to send it across?

So long as they haven’t purged the record, yes, they may have a copy and might give it to you.

But you can’t provide the reference yourself, you need to provide the contact details of a referee who you are nominating.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending