The Student Room Group

Student finance

Hi guys so this is urgent please
My dad is an EU migrant worker and is the one sponsoring my SFE application. I’m in my final year rn. SFE England as for more supporting evidence due to inconsistencies in my dad’s pay.they asked for September and December payslip. In the month of November and December, he did just 24 hours.
Would him doing 24 in these two months mean my maintenance loan would get cancelled cos that’s sort of the vibes I got when I spoke to them
Original post by Obas98
Hi guys so this is urgent please
My dad is an EU migrant worker and is the one sponsoring my SFE application. I’m in my final year rn. SFE England as for more supporting evidence due to inconsistencies in my dad’s pay.they asked for September and December payslip. In the month of November and December, he did just 24 hours.
Would him doing 24 in these two months mean my maintenance loan would get cancelled cos that’s sort of the vibes I got when I spoke to them

Hi there,

You would need to submit the evidence so that the assessors can review it. We are not assessors so we would not be able to confirm if that would be enough hours of work.

Thanks, Drew
Reply 2
Original post by Drew SLC
Hi there,

You would need to submit the evidence so that the assessors can review it. We are not assessors so we would not be able to confirm if that would be enough hours of work.

Thanks, Drew

Hi Drew
Thanks for your response. I have sent the evidence but I’m just worried that the ‘24hours’ my dad did in December would get my student finance cancelled. September was very fine but I’m just worried about December. Is there a way where my maintenance loan wouldn’t get cancelled at all even though my dad did just 24 hours in December??
Original post by Obas98
Hi Drew
Thanks for your response. I have sent the evidence but I’m just worried that the ‘24hours’ my dad did in December would get my student finance cancelled. September was very fine but I’m just worried about December. Is there a way where my maintenance loan wouldn’t get cancelled at all even though my dad did just 24 hours in December??

Hi there,

Yes if they were not to approve the evidence as they deem that your father did not work enough then they can remove your Maintenance Loan.

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending