The Student Room Group

Student finance still processing

I’m worried that there is an issue with my student finance application because it still says that it’s processing. While I have also had no information about why it’s taken so long
Original post by Hads4042
I’m worried that there is an issue with my student finance application because it still says that it’s processing. While I have also had no information about why it’s taken so long

Hi there,

Can you confirm when you or your sponsor(s) last sent supporting documents or evidence to us? Do you have any child dependents on your application?

Thanks, Clare
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

Can you confirm when you or your sponsor(s) last sent supporting documents or evidence to us? Do you have any child dependents on your application?

Thanks, Clare

I believe that the last piece of information was sent received around the 18th of June. I also do not have a child.
Thank you for replying.
Original post by Hads4042
I believe that the last piece of information was sent received around the 18th of June. I also do not have a child.
Thank you for replying.

Hi there,

In that case it would be best to start a live chat on your account or call us, so that an adviser can look into this for you.

0300 100 0607

https://logon.slc.co.uk/cas/login

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending