The Student Room Group

Which uni is better keele or Nottingham for medicine.

Hi I would like to know which uni is better for medicine, Nottingham or Keele. As I have one more option to add to my Ucas for medicine and am very confused. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks. V
Original post by V upadhyay
Hi I would like to know which uni is better for medicine, Nottingham or Keele. As I have one more option to add to my Ucas for medicine and am very confused. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks. V

Medical schools are all validated by the GMC and therefore there is no better or worse medical school. The best medical school is the one you can get in to. So look into their admissions, teaching style, location etc. and the one that suits you the most you should apply to:smile:
Original post by V upadhyay

as rusty has said, there is no 'better' medical school as no matter which one you attend, you qualify as a doctor in the end. look at the teaching style, location, admissions, entry requirements etc. all the best x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending