The Student Room Group

PIP and maintenance loans

My loan has been approved previously before my personal independence payments evidence was received. My (non-married) partner's income was taken into account leaving me with a lower rate of a maintenance loan.

I'm not able to work at the same time due to disability and was recommended to ask about receiving the full maintenance loan now I am in receipt of PIP. I have received conflicting information on whether this is possible.
Any advice would be much appreciated 👍
Original post by Revenantblue
My loan has been approved previously before my personal independence payments evidence was received. My (non-married) partner's income was taken into account leaving me with a lower rate of a maintenance loan.

I'm not able to work at the same time due to disability and was recommended to ask about receiving the full maintenance loan now I am in receipt of PIP. I have received conflicting information on whether this is possible.
Any advice would be much appreciated 👍

Hi there, We will take into consideration that you are receiving PIP when we review the evidence.You may be awarded some additional funding. When was the evidence of PIP received? Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending