The Student Room Group

Student finance update email but no change to account?

I received an email last night from SFE stating that my entitlement had been updated and to log in to my account to check what’s changed- but when I log in to my account there’s no updates? I spoke to an advisor on the phone and they couldn’t see any updates either?
Original post by queenhol
I received an email last night from SFE stating that my entitlement had been updated and to log in to my account to check what’s changed- but when I log in to my account there’s no updates? I spoke to an advisor on the phone and they couldn’t see any updates either?

Hi there, Sometimes it can take 24 hours for any updates to show on your online account. Thanks, Angela
Hi, I'm just curious to know if this all worked out for you.

I had the same 'offer email notification' showing in my messages on SFE since Dec 15th but have had no confirmation of an offer. I have spoken to SFE on the phone a couple of times as my account shows I still have actions to complete but when I click through its all done. When we spoke on the phone they said my evidence was all uploaded and I had nothing to complete and also that my application was with the parental grant team.
Original post by cautious-insult
Hi, I'm just curious to know if this all worked out for you.

I had the same 'offer email notification' showing in my messages on SFE since Dec 15th but have had no confirmation of an offer. I have spoken to SFE on the phone a couple of times as my account shows I still have actions to complete but when I click through its all done. When we spoke on the phone they said my evidence was all uploaded and I had nothing to complete and also that my application was with the parental grant team.

Hi there,

When you spoke to Student Finance England did they give you a timescale for when you should get an update on your online account. When you log into your online account what is your application status?

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending