The Student Room Group

Predicted grades for resits

Hello!
So I sat my A Levels in Biology, Chemistry and maths in 2023 however I'm planning on resitting them privately next year

I was wondering whether I need to provide predicted grades for my resit exams
Would it be possible to not provide predicted grades for resit exams and if not how will i be able to get them as my school can only provide me with reference but not predicted grades?
Reply 1
Original post by Noname60
Hello!
So I sat my A Levels in Biology, Chemistry and maths in 2023 however I'm planning on resitting them privately next year

I was wondering whether I need to provide predicted grades for my resit exams
Would it be possible to not provide predicted grades for resit exams and if not how will i be able to get them as my school can only provide me with reference but not predicted grades?

Are you applying for uni for 2024 entry? If so, you will need to input the grades you have already achieved this year, not the resit grades. I think if you resist a year then your teacher puts predicted grades as well, but if it is private I think it will likely just be your actual achieved grades. You could wait until you get your resit results and then maybe apply after that next year for 2025 entry (I know it is a long wait though). Hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest