The Student Room Group

How to force course change uni

I've been accepted to change course and I'm meant to do it now but the university staff are not responding at all. They are being completely unprofessional and frustrating. How can i update my records/course myself? How do i access it myself and change it?
Reply 1
You can’t. Have you rung them/spoken to them in person
Original post by Anonymous
I've been accepted to change course and I'm meant to do it now but the university staff are not responding at all. They are being completely unprofessional and frustrating. How can i update my records/course myself? How do i access it myself and change it?

You can't do it yourself. Go to an office and talk to a human being.

Hey there

I would echo what the others have said. You can't change your course by yourself so go to your department's admin office and deal with it in-person.

-Himieka

Yh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending