The Student Room Group

I'm 27 and I'm worried about my future

My dad died in Jan 2023 and I moved home.

I was living w my boyfriend but I'm glad for this time as I've realised I don't want to marry him and there's not future to us.

Anyway - I am waiting until my mum can move house until I move back to London but I'll be 28 then and single and I'm worried that it will all be a bit late for me...with finding a new partner etc.

Please help...

Thanks
Reply 1
It's never too late.. even in your thirties or forties. Better to know now than further down the line when you have more commitments to each other. Life is short!

You seem pretty sure it's not going much further? But only you can make up the decision going forward :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by daisymay1996
My dad died in Jan 2023 and I moved home.

I was living w my boyfriend but I'm glad for this time as I've realised I don't want to marry him and there's not future to us.

Anyway - I am waiting until my mum can move house until I move back to London but I'll be 28 then and single and I'm worried that it will all be a bit late for me...with finding a new partner etc.

Please help...

Thanks

You're moving to a capital city where the amount of people to meet is huge, vs where you were.
There's plenty of social activities / meet places to find people in London.
Just look on the app 'Thursday' for single social events dotted around, go to a few, meet people, date, etc.

Or

Think back to how you met your boyfriend and apply those methods to finding your new one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending