The Student Room Group

New finance approved whilst I have a overpayment

Hey guys so I didn’t finish my 1st year of uni infact I barely attended due to illness but I was paid 6000 which I thought was because they knew I was going back eventually but I got a letter saying I was overpaid & I haven’t made any arrangements yet but I have re-applied for uni again & my application has been approved just waiting for uni to confirm my attendance but I’m a little worried now because my 1st payment is due in a few days and everything seems ok but I’ve been told student finance would deduct if from my entitlement but it doesn’t seem like that have… any advice please because even though it says I’m due to be paid could they try & amend my entitlement within a few days 🙈 entitlement & account payments match up thanks
Original post by nerise123
Hey guys so I didn’t finish my 1st year of uni infact I barely attended due to illness but I was paid 6000 which I thought was because they knew I was going back eventually but I got a letter saying I was overpaid & I haven’t made any arrangements yet but I have re-applied for uni again & my application has been approved just waiting for uni to confirm my attendance but I’m a little worried now because my 1st payment is due in a few days and everything seems ok but I’ve been told student finance would deduct if from my entitlement but it doesn’t seem like that have… any advice please because even though it says I’m due to be paid could they try & amend my entitlement within a few days 🙈 entitlement & account payments match up thanks

Hi there, We can check on your entitlement and overpayment query for you, please contact us direct. You can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending