The Student Room Group

transferring to year 2 mPharm which unis accept?

hi, i want to transfer uni, i already completed my foundation year and in my first year, i am looking for universities near London or in to transfer to but not sure who allows it.
Original post by ira.m
hi, i want to transfer uni, i already completed my foundation year and in my first year, i am looking for universities near London or in to transfer to but not sure who allows it.

Decide which uni(s) you would like to study at and then email them to ask if they accept second-year transfers. Then read this:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1781424
Reply 2
Its exceptionally unlikely that you will find a Uni to accept you into a 2nd year MPharm as the course has to be taken at one Uni to ensure you have covered the whole syllabus etc for GPhC registration purposes.

It doesnt matter where you do MPharm - all courses give you professional registration and neither the NHS or your future patients will care about 'which Uni'.
Have you searched on UCAS for pharmacy courses with an entry year 2?
Looking at the data only Kingston (and Scottish universities but that's a different system) seems to have accepted any UK students into Yr 2 for Pharmacy in the last few years.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending