The Student Room Group

tracking estrangement application

I got an email from SFE stating I can track my estrangement application in my account but I can't find it anywhere- can you tell me where to find this?
Hi there,

When you log into your online account you should be able to see a processing time calculator but it is not always there. When did you apply for your estrangement as it is currently taking approximately 15 working days to process.

Thanks, Drew
Reply 2
Original post by Drew SLC
Hi there,

When you log into your online account you should be able to see a processing time calculator but it is not always there. When did you apply for your estrangement as it is currently taking approximately 15 working days to process.

Thanks, Drew

I applied Wednesday (so 4 working days ago) - I'm not seeing any processing time calculator
Original post by lessevie
I applied Wednesday (so 4 working days ago) - I'm not seeing any processing time calculator

Hi there,

It may show on your online account at a later date but if we received your estrangement evidence on the 15th of November then you are due an update on your online account on the 7th of December.

Thanks, Drew
Reply 4
Hi, its the 7th and I havent heard anything back about my application
Original post by lessevie
Hi, its the 7th and I havent heard anything back about my application

Hi there,

We don't have account access over social media to check this. We would suggest contacting us using the live chat option online in your account, or alternatively you can call us on 0300 100 0607.

Thanks
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending