The Student Room Group

Estrangement

I am getting ready to apply for my 2nd year sfe however, I do not have any contact with my family. I haven’t had contact with them for over a year however I only have evidence to prove I do not have contact with my dad which are court papers. I haven’t had contact with my mum for over a year but I don’t have any official evidence other than teachers that know this to approve, is this likely to be accepted for estrangement or not?
Original post by Mg3627289191
I am getting ready to apply for my 2nd year sfe however, I do not have any contact with my family. I haven’t had contact with them for over a year however I only have evidence to prove I do not have contact with my dad which are court papers. I haven’t had contact with my mum for over a year but I don’t have any official evidence other than teachers that know this to approve, is this likely to be accepted for estrangement or not?
Hi there,

If someone in a profession knows of the situation with your parents, they can complete the estrangement form to confirm this. If you're starting 2nd year in 24/25 academic year the application and forms are not yet open. On the application it will ask you about your parents and if you advise estrangement, then we can send the form to you.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending