The Student Room Group

Migrant worker

So, I use to work for sfe before stopping working cos I had to go back to uni, I was awarded with the maximum of maintenance loan, and when I stopped working they reassessed my funding and only gave me 600£, I sent evidence of me seeking for work and they still gave me 600£, out of the full maintenance, once I get a job and send my payslips. Will I still be entitled to the maximum or they’ll take off some of the money ?
Original post by Ninobrown333
So, I use to work for sfe before stopping working cos I had to go back to uni, I was awarded with the maximum of maintenance loan, and when I stopped working they reassessed my funding and only gave me 600£, I sent evidence of me seeking for work and they still gave me 600£, out of the full maintenance, once I get a job and send my payslips. Will I still be entitled to the maximum or they’ll take off some of the money ?

Hi Ninobrown333,

This would need to be reviewed and determined by an assessor once the evidence is reviewed. They will update you directly once your evidence is reviewed.

https://logon.slc.co.uk/cas/login

Thanks, Clare
Reply 2
Thanks, at the moment I’ve been granted with the settle status which is the indefinite leave, I sent the evidence and my share code in order to be reassessed as a home student, in this case what happens are they gonna review the funding as well ?
Hi Ninobrown333,

Yes, we will review the evidence you have sent that you now have Indefinite Leave to Remain, from this point we can consider you a Home student and these students are automatically eligible for a maintenance loan

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 4
Noted thank you
You're welcome, have a lovely day. 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending