The Student Room Group

Maintenance loan application

I originally only applied for tuition but I’ve been looking to apply maintenance, I just changed my loan amount on the website. I haven’t sent any forms or anything like that so how do i know if the application is going through? genuinely so confused here 😂
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by jem.lxx
I originally only applied for tuition but I’ve been looking to apply maintenance, I just changed my loan amount on the website. I haven’t sent any forms or anything like that so how do i know if the application is going through? genuinely so confused here 😂

Hi Jem,

Can you confirm if you applied as a home student or Eu student? When did you change the loan?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi Jem,

Can you confirm if you applied as a home student or Eu student? When did you change the loan?

Thanks,
Claire

I study in the Uk and live with my mum. I changed the loan on the current year undergraduate applications page
Original post by jem.lxx
I study in the Uk and live with my mum. I changed the loan on the current year undergraduate applications page

When did you make the change?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 4
Original post by Claire SFE
When did you make the change?

Thanks,
Claire

It was only done this morning
Original post by jem.lxx

Hi Jem,

When day did you make the change on your online account?

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending