The Student Room Group

Maintenance Loan application after tuition fee has been approved.

Hi, my tuition fee application has been approved. I asked for a maintenance loan after this, sent all the form and documents needed (including my parents' yearly income), however it is not indicated in my Student Finance account that my maintenance loan application is being approved. It just says that the tuition fee application has been accepted. How can I be sure that my maintenace loan applicaiton is being dealt with, especially as the first allotment of my rent has to still be paid and deadline has expired. Thank you so much for you help. Jasmine
Original post by Jasmine Toti
Hi, my tuition fee application has been approved. I asked for a maintenance loan after this, sent all the form and documents needed (including my parents' yearly income), however it is not indicated in my Student Finance account that my maintenance loan application is being approved. It just says that the tuition fee application has been accepted. How can I be sure that my maintenace loan applicaiton is being dealt with, especially as the first allotment of my rent has to still be paid and deadline has expired. Thank you so much for you help. Jasmine

Hi Jasmine, What date did we receive the forms to apply for the Maintenance Loan funding? Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending