The Student Room Group

Ucas please help

I got a offer from university. My question is that email from university says that I need to “keep an eye on the deadline to respond to your offer.” But I couldn’t find any deadline date in that email or uni website? What is the deadline to accept the offer? And how do I even accept it? Because there’s nothing in UCAS website that says something like “press this and you’ll accept the offer”, if I know what I mean
Original post by SecretGirlKFD
I got a offer from university. My question is that email from university says that I need to “keep an eye on the deadline to respond to your offer.” But I couldn’t find any deadline date in that email or uni website? What is the deadline to accept the offer? And how do I even accept it? Because there’s nothing in UCAS website that says something like “press this and you’ll accept the offer”, if I know what I mean

the deadline is 6th June 2024
Original post by SecretGirlKFD

You won't be given a reply deadline or option to accept offers until you receive replies back from all your uni choices. Then Hub will update with both.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending