The Student Room Group

I have a crush! and i can't get over it!

I was watching TV the other night and seeing as TV is crap these days, I decided to watch a programme on 'Trouble TV'. After watching back-to-back episodes of this programme, I slowly developed a crush on one of the actors!
Now all I can do is go on the internet and search for this actor and gaze at his pictures. Every time I think about how he is an actor and lives in America, I feel hurt as know that I cannot have him. I know I am sad for doing this but I can’t help who I have a crush on, and it’s been getting me down recently. Does anyone know how I can get over him?

Scroll to see replies

Watch another show, get a crush on another famous american actor :smile:

Sure, you'll have the same problem... but you'll be over this particular guy. And if you keep doing it, you'll run out of actors to fancy in the end! :biggrin:
Reply 2
Onearmedbandit
Watch another show, get a crush on another famous american actor :smile:

Sure, you'll have the same problem... but you'll be over this particular guy. And if you keep doing it, you'll run out of actors to fancy in the end! :biggrin:

That's useful advice-I think?

No, but seriously i don't want to feel this way but i can't help it. I just need to know how to get over him as it is seriously affecting my coursework!
pretend he's gay or something, read his biography find something you don't like about him, look at pictures of his girlfriend or ex girlfriends instead
Well I know my advice was silly, but I think that's saying something. It's not uncommon to develop a crush on people like ... whoever it was you have a crush on :smile: Especially because a lot of the time actors will play some perfect, good-looking, funny, charming.. etc character.

Do you have a crush on the actor, or on the character whom he plays? Because if it's just on the actor then it's probably just a physical attraction and that won't lsat long so you have nothing to worry about :smile:
Reply 5
Onearmedbandit
Well I know my advice was silly, but I think that's saying something. It's not uncommon to develop a crush on people like ... whoever it was you have a crush on :smile: Especially because a lot of the time actors will play some perfect, good-looking, funny, charming.. etc character.

Do you have a crush on the actor, or on the character whom he plays? Because if it's just on the actor then it's probably just a physical attraction and that won't lsat long so you have nothing to worry about :smile:

It's the physical attraction, but in saying that he is not that good looking. I would let you jugde for yourself but wouldn't really feel comfortable revealing who the actor is.
Kish_Kash_1
I was watching TV the other night and seeing as TV is crap these days, I decided to watch a programme on 'Trouble TV'. After watching back-to-back episodes of this programme, I slowly developed a crush on one of the actors!
Now all I can do is go on the internet and search for this actor and gaze at his pictures. Every time I think about how he is an actor and lives in America, I feel hurt as know that I cannot have him. I know I am sad for doing this but I can’t help who I have a crush on, and it’s been getting me down recently. Does anyone know how I can get over him?

Imagine him on the toilet. Should do the trick.
Kish_Kash_1
It's the physical attraction, but in saying that he is not that good looking. I would let you jugde for yourself but wouldn't really feel comfortable revealing who the actor is.

Hm... well that's fair enough. But don't worry! Like I said it's quite common. You'll get over it real soon :smile: Time really does heal everything.
beg the script writers to turn his character in to an evil puppy dog smuggler
think that actors's real personality are not what they appear to be on tv....you have no chance hun, jst dont watch the prog again! And it's superficial so think that hes got a crap character :biggrin:
Reply 10
englishstudent
Imagine him on the toilet. Should do the trick.

Oh god!! That's disgusting but thanks anyway!

And you too Onearmedbandit.
Kish_Kash_1
Oh god!! That's disgusting but thanks anyway!

And you too Onearmedbandit.

and me ?? :redface: :frown: :eviltongu
Reply 12
ok you too! :rolleyes: sorry
grow up, you'll never get shagged by him
Reply 14
Why don't you get lost! If you having got anything useful to say then don't say anything at all!

'Adored and respected member'-my ass!
Good day
Have a nice weekend

Have a nice first day at school!
Kish_Kash_1
ok you too! :rolleyes: sorry

:biggrin: thank you :angel:
Kish_Kash_1

i had a crush on a guy for 7 yrs
Reply 17
just keep singing the national anthem, oh, wait, that's for when you have a song in your head... sorry, can't help!
Kish_Kash_1

i have this with Matt Damon. I have the biggest crush on him. :love: I love to be an actress just to be in the same movie as him. But i think if i ever met him (which is unlikely) i think i probably wouldn't like him, maybe because he'd be different to what i expected - besides, he's too old for me anyway so i'll stop talking crap lol
Kish_Kash_1

Who is it? He can't be that bad if you like him. People make fun out of me for liking matt damon . Plus i have (hate to say this) but a crush on *ahem* the lead guitarist out of system of a down for a couple of days (Daron Malakian) :redface: who is the weirdest guy on he planet. I feel kind of embarassed i ever liked him, what was i thinking?!?

Latest

Trending

Trending