The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Haha, you've actually had girlfriends and you think you're in trouble?

Cry more.
Reply 41
Who cares, Just continue with your life and when your doing it right the women will come.
Reply 42
Pics? Could your appearance be the problem?
all my old gf's made me feel the same, i felt as though i was used, but then when i stopped looking, i found someone, who was literally right there in front of me. and it took time to take off, then when it did, it was great.

dont be too clingy or pushy, they dont like that
Reply 44
Anonymous
So put on a false smile? I'm sorry but I've been doing that too much and I can't do it any more.

I'm not saying false. Work on actually FEELING it.

Take something from the experience - yes, you will always feel an element of sadness when you think about it - but move on from it, don't let it control you for the rest of your life. Learn how to overcome it and be able to smile with content in being who you are, etc. Sure, if you feel you need improvement in your personality then work on it (as everyone does), but don't let those experiences get in the way of any previous ones.
Reply 45
ViolatedTreason
all my old gf's made me feel the same, i felt as though i was used, but then when i stopped looking, i found someone, who was literally right there in front of me. and it took time to take off, then when it did, it was great.

dont be too clingy or pushy, they dont like that

Yeah, a lot of people seem to stop looking and that's when it becomes good for them.

I never looked in the first place, so I dunno though =P
Reply 46
There really should be a sticky on top of H+R saying the following.

1) Broken-hearted? Get over it.
2) Fancy someone? Tell them. Not us.
3) Health lacking? Go to a doctor. We're not qualified.
4) Cheating or being cheated on? Leave your spouse then you idiot.
5) Depressed? Write a poem/Keep a diary/Go outside...

That'd make TSR H+R a nicer and quieter place.
Reply 47
"Nice and caring guy"

Hypocritical *beep*
Reply 48
Jazmine
Yeah, a lot of people seem to stop looking and that's when it becomes good for them.

I never looked in the first place, so I dunno though =P

Neither did I.
Reply 49
Satan's Whiskers
Yeah? No guy wants me. Meh, life goes on :biggrin:

You must have a terrible personality then, judging from the profile photo.. :P
Anonymous
Sorry but I disagree. It's better not to know what being hurt feels like than to go through life accepting you're never going to be more than second best. I wish I'd thought this before I got involved with any girl

So constantly being rejected doesn't hurt either?
Reply 51
Anonymous
Neither did I.

They fished you out then, so there must be something good about you. Especially if you've had several girlfriends. Maybe wait a little before you get into a relationship too? As in, even if someone likes you, don't jump in quickly (if you do), then you can establish a better relationship.

I waited three years to be sure, but a few months or a year is fine =D Ha ha!

If there's a next time or if you're still in contact with the others, ask why - truly why - they left you, so you can understand and help take something from it if you honestly don't know why now. That's what I'd do =)
Reply 52
Satan's Whiskers
Yeah. I'm like Hitler and Livia's lovechild. Rawrr. :p:

Ooo, Sexy :wink:
Reply 53
oh comeon dear..........maybe you are too perfect for them , they are not even half perfect as you I guess that they can't see the perfection in you! :biggrin: Just chillax ... maybe they were just not meant for you buddy... don't make this such a big tension! U will find HER soon! :wink:
Reply 54
Mate, all it means is it's another girl not right for you. You just need to find the perfect one!

And "It's not you, it's me" I've learnt is code. Could mean anything from "I'm secretly a giraffe" to "I'm pregnant"
Reply 55
I'm starting to think that all I'll ever be to any girl is a companion and nothing more. This morning just proved me right.
Reply 56
Anonymous
I'm starting to think that all I'll ever be to any girl is a companion and nothing more. This morning just proved me right.

Why what happened this morning?...:eyeball:
Anonymous
Keep anon or delete please

I've resigned myself to a lifetime on the scrapheap after another g/f has finished with me. She said its not you its me but I know its me. Its always me. No matter how nice and caring I am to a girl they always throw it back in my face and **** on me from above. Evryone who says oh you'll find someone one day is talkin ****. If you're always ending up single then it's a sign that there is nothin for you.

aww baby you know i want you :wink:
Reply 58
*MJ*
Why what happened this morning?...:eyeball:

I got dumped again
Reply 59
Anonymous
I got dumped again

Getting dumped a few times is not the end of the world, or shouldn't be.

Just take on the advice that people have given you and go from there!!

Latest

Trending

Trending