The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
dobbs
Insulting you!! I'm a big insulter lol, and my way of flirting is completely insulting the lass! But in a joking way though...so say she came out of her room wearin a really gorgeous dress or something an everyones like "oh wow ur gorgeous" i'd say "well ur legs look fat" lol

Obviously, this doesn't always get results lol, but it works for me, and I am now seeing the girl I've been calling "fat arse" for the past few months :smile:

:eek: :confused:
Reply 21
dobbs
Insulting you!! I'm a big insulter lol, and my way of flirting is completely insulting the lass! But in a joking way though...so say she came out of her room wearin a really gorgeous dress or something an everyones like "oh wow ur gorgeous" i'd say "well ur legs look fat" lol

Obviously, this doesn't always get results lol, but it works for me, and I am now seeing the girl I've been calling "fat arse" for the past few months :smile:

So if I shout "You're a f*cking minger" at a girl in a club, she'll be all over me?!

FANTASTIC!
If:
He sneaks through your bedroom window with a condom in his hand at... *looks* 1am :smile:
Reply 23
beekeeper_
If:
He sneaks through your bedroom window with a condom in his hand at... *looks* 1am :smile:

Shall we leave you to it?
Hmmm...

Well I'm a guy, and I'm well shy. If I fancy a girl I think I tend to be really nice to them and smile a lot, but when anyone starts rumouring that I do like them and starts taking the pee then I do anything possible to make it look like I don't... including insulting her if I have to.

Oh yeah, and talking on MSN a lot to them is a big give-away...
rupz84
this is going to sound silly.. but what are the obvious signs that a guy likes you? except for jumping you of course!

Well, i dont know if its just me , but usually when a guy goes

" I like you"

I pretty much get the point then.

Or he could do a Dumb and Dumber and be like

"I like you, i like you alot"

either one pretty much shows he likes u. :p:
Reply 26
kingslaw
So if I shout "You're a f*cking minger" at a girl in a club, she'll be all over me?!

FANTASTIC!

Go for it :wink:

And anyway...it's all in the delivery. It has to be sarcastic insulting...and tends to help if the girl already knows you and KNOWS what your humour is like. All of my friends know that I insult a lot, but they know that I'm always taking the piss and would never seriously say stuff like that to them.

But when I like a girl...I be extra insulting to them - gets your attention, and you get to do the nice thing by going "You know, I don't really mean all that" :smile:
Reply 27
rupz84
this is going to sound silly.. but what are the obvious signs that a guy likes you? except for jumping you of course!

Pulling your pigtails and pushing you in the mud? Passing notes in Maths?

Men are mysterious, who the hell knows the answer to this question?! If I knew I'd be a happier bunny right now.
It's different with every guy! You just have to get to know him, flirt a little, and see what kind of vibes you get.

Even so.......the guy I like at the moment is someone I work with. We first got to know each other in early December and the signs were all good. We'd go to the pub with a huge crowd of people and on several occasions he'd sit and talk to just me for ages and ages and ages. He also used to randomly email me and really encourage me to go out with everyone. (I'm the newest person at work, so they all know each other better than me.) We also shared some fantastic kisses on the two occasions I spent the night at his house.

Yes, I think he liked me. But he doesn't want to be with me.

Men are just rubbish.
Reply 29
susiemakemeblue

Men are just rubbish.

Not all of us are :frown:

And girls can be just as bad (if not worse) :mad:
dobbs
Not all of us are :frown:

And girls can be just as bad (if not worse) :mad:

OK, how's this for rubbish? The man I like says he likes me a lot and really fancies me, but there is a five year age gap between us and he thinks I am too young for him, as he's after a serious relationship.

For heaven's sake! I have more relationship experience than he does!
Reply 31
susiemakemeblue
OK, how's this for rubbish? The man I like says he likes me a lot and really fancies me, but there is a five year age gap between us and he thinks I am too young for him, as he's after a serious relationship.

For heaven's sake! I have more relationship experience than he does!

It sounds fair to me...:frown:Age and experience are different things...
visesh
It sounds fair to me...:frown:Age and experience are different things...

...except he himself acknowledged that we would be perfect for each other, but because I am 19 and going off to uni in the autumn, he just couldn't see it working so he doesn't want to get involved.

:frown: Not everyone wants to pull all and sundry as soon as they get to uni! :frown:
Reply 33
with some you cant tell...
Hmmm, he is from Notts, like you.
technik
with some you cant tell...

In my experience, you can usually only tell someone definitely likes you if you don't want them to!

Latest

Trending

Trending