The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You sound desperate and needy. Find a new girl; once you do that you'll soon forget about A. I mean, you're spending way too much time stressing over a girl that isn't letting you have a slice of the pie.

And she isn't even your friend. She just uses you for the ego boost of being able to tease a guy - I mean if she really valued your 'friendship' then she would not be sleeping semi naked in bed with you. I know what happens, there's this girl that has managed to take some of my friends to bed and didn't put out. She's just a tease, as is A. Out for attention and the ego boost that a guy practically being your bitch brings. Seen this situation a million times in real life, and having close female friends who are very open about this sort of stuff also helps a lot.
Reply 61
Surely the fact that both she and her sister claim to not date 'non-whites' should put you off her entirely? Just a thought...
Reply 62
Adonis
aye

the point I was making was... the guys she's been with, have been flawed - some heavily

so it just makes me think... like ... again why aren't you with me?

like if you think about it rationally, we get along, i dont do the stupid things the other guys do

we "click" and are very good friends, but alas thats it - friends

She rationally likes you as a friend. She is not attracted to you. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that. My best friend is a man: we get along very well, but I don't feel remotely attracted to him.

You can be attracted to *********. Yes, by the sounds of it this girl isn't very selective, but ultimately there is one criterion she won't (or, at least, shouldn't) compromise on: she will not go out with people that don't interest her sexually.

DannyBoy123
Anyway I avoided being friends with girls after that. Being friends basically means: I don't want to and never will shag you. And that is not good. The trick is to be friendly to girls but be a cocky, funny, alpha male - no friends zone = lots of sex. Good luck guys. :smile:

That's a load of pap. I've got a few female friends, and I've had flings with some of them, and in one occasion got a good relationship out of it. There's no such thing as getting somehow automatically classified into a 'zone' - you just have to be attractive and available at the right time.
kno hw u feel bro....why are these girls dating fugly men!!!!!! i think they're scared to aproach good looking men, and would rather feel secure with a mediocre dude than take a gamble with a better one.
wat makes it worse is that these mundane lookers mess em about for fun, cause they fall short in the looks department, and as a result these girls end up trusting no one!
we suffer in the end cause if they cant trust an average guy,why would they trust a good lookin one! why are these women emotional masochists? why play hard to gt when ur kno wnt it!
If she's told you 'you're attractive but I'm not attracted to you' then really your only option is to get her really drunk (and you drunk yourself) and get with her, if that doesn't work then nothing will.
Reply 65
NEVERYOUMIND
you know a lot about body language i see. i know about all that stuff except the last one - why should you open your eyes wide open?

Keep your face straight, wide open eyes makes you look suprised and excited in bad way. Particularly when your talking to girls, keep your eyes normal if you know what I mean, a girl will be freaked out a bit when your talking and your eyes are massively open, straight face makes you calm and not nervous when chatting to girls. Act relaxed and casual.
Adonis

this

but my sucessses with other women are just as dire

No offence but a lot of the time, the face is more important than the body. You're probably ugly. No amount of time spent at the gym can remedy that. And also shortness, it's not an attractive trait in males and I bet you are quite short.
Reply 67
Adonis
it's not arrogance, it's just like i see the guys she is attracted to

and they are just average guys, some are below

and i'm like WHYY?? HOW? HOW? how can you say you like him and not me?

you know..perhaps she bases it on more than just looks hmm?
she cant make herself like you ife your personality doesnt fit with what shes looking for in a boyfriend... girls dont need the hottest peice of arse on the block..there are other important things
Reply 68
I agree with those here saying that maybe she's just not clicked in that way with you, for whatever reason.
And it could be a multitude of reasons. Personally, if that's you in the picture, muscles and veins are a turn-off for me. You might consider yourself attractive, but there's every reason a girl might not like the same look as you, or perhaps you come across as arrogant - another turn-off in my books.
Nobody here can say what that specific girl likes.
With me particularly, personality is key - if you've not got that, you can be gorgeous and not get anywhere.
silkspectre
It basically depends how good looking you are from her perspective, and that's all there is to it.

"I just wanna be friends" = "I think you're ugly and don't want your penis anywhere near me".

I thought women were supposed to be more personality-oriented than men.
DaveSimpson
Attraction isn't a choice.

You can't ask her to be attracted to you, you have to make her feel attraction from the very start. And it's not about looks, guys may care mostly about looks, but for girls it's completely the opposite, they care more about humour, confidence, personality etc. Fortunately this is a good thing because it means even if you're ugly as sin, if you say the right things and have the right body language you can still bang the girl of your dreams.

Things that create attraction are stuff like teasing her, being funny, being confident to make decisions and not ask "err where she would go for a date?", being interesting and exciting. A tough ask I know but if things get desperate just make **** up. But ultimately if you want to **** her, you need to get her talking about sex, you need to start slow, like "So are you single atm?" then maybe "so how many boyfriends have you ever had?" then "what's the craziest thing you ever did in bed with any of them?" etc, keep this up until she's quite horny then say "what would you do if I kissed you right now?" and unless she says "i'll kick you in the balls" or something (which she shouldn't if you've created attraction) kiss her. Then you're off.

Also play some sexual games with her, like "I bet you a drink I can kiss you without using my lips or my tongue" then just kiss her anyway and say "I guess I owe you a drink then", stuff like that.

However, once you're in the friends zone it's damn near impossible to escape it, it can be done by being employing all the tactics above to the max but she will most likely think "wtf has he been doing lately" because she's not used to it. Best to start fresh with new girls and with any luck the ones who LJBFed will get jealous and allow you to retry with them.

this, you could be ugly as sin as and still bang the brains out of the girl of your dreams
Adonis reality check YOU are below average. And I wouldn't be saying this unless you were so (strangely) arrogant.

It's lucky looks aren't everything eh?
Reply 73
It's the same for everyone. I'm 6'2", exotic (South African), have many interests and relatively wide-ranging general knowledge. I'm also highly confident, and am told I'm charismatic and should pursue a career in diplomacy or television. Despite all this, I become friends with lots of girls but remain perennially single. Beats me, but I just accept it and get on with life :p:!

- Hang in there... wind's gotta change direction some day :cool:!

- D

edit: just make sure you're not pulling a face when it does - might lower your prospects somewhat...
Gibb~
Keep your face straight, wide open eyes makes you look suprised and excited in bad way. Particularly when your talking to girls, keep your eyes normal if you know what I mean, a girl will be freaked out a bit when your talking and your eyes are massively open, straight face makes you calm and not nervous when chatting to girls. Act relaxed and casual.

oh yeh. thanks man
Reply 75
NEVERYOUMIND
oh yeh. thanks man

np Don't hesitate to ask for advice :smile:
NEVERYOUMIND
oh yeh. thanks man

Don't forget body language too. Body posture should be upright but you should appear relaxed
n0c0ntr0l
Don't forget body language too. Body posture should be upright but you should appear relaxed

dw i know all about that. i just never realised about eye wide-ness's effect. thanks anyway NC

Latest

Trending

Trending