The Student Room Group

im dating a guy whos got a girlfriend, but i want to lose my virginity to him!

I was on a night out with my cousin and decided to go and meet this guy for a drink, i didn't like the guy i was suppossed to be meeting but his friend was drop dead gorgeous! i totally fell for him right away.
we went into town and danced and kissed :smile: he asked for my number and i gave it him. we texts for the next few days and then on one he said he was going to see his girlfriend and i was :redface:! :frown:! and he put i will text you tomorrow if you want? so i thought ok go on then it doesnt matter, we carried on with texting and i met up with him the saturday after he was alllll over me again, i loved the attention it made me feel great, and i have a free house this weekend iv told him we should do something and come back here, i want to lose my virginity to him. yeah i like him, but i dont love him and im using him as much as he's using me, i know it's totally wrong and awful, but i need some help! how can i seduce him so we can have sex but without him knowing im a virgin!
HELP PLEASE!!
xxx

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
indiecindie
so i thought ok go on then it doesnt matter... [that he has a girlfriend]

This. This was where you went horribly, horribly wrong.
Just invite him over and get naked. If he doesn't like it, you don't have to worry ever again.

You just don't pussy-foot around guys.
serrellen

Stop playing hard to get ffs.
Reply 4
well he's not bothered about being all over me in the middle of town where anyone could see, he didn't try and hide it so he can't care that much?
You're hardly dating him. And it seems like a really bad idea.

Does that help?
Reply 6
You may well regret doing that and also he has a girlfriend and she might well be in love with him, you could potentially hurt her and whilst you don't know her it's a selfish thing to do. It takes two but i'd feel bad about it and you will probably feel used after. Nice way to lose your V.
:eek: :eek:

can you not just find someone who's single!?
Reply 8
Jinxy
You may well regret doing that and also he has a girlfriend and she might well be in love with him, you could potentially hurt her and whilst you don't know her it's a selfish thing to do. It takes two but i'd feel bad about it and you will probably feel used after. Nice way to lose your V.

people make far big a deal about virginity, im 17 im ready to just get it over with now
Lol you can't hide that you're a virgin.

I mean, if you try and hide it you're gonna be all pressured to look like you know what you're doing. Which means you'll be nervous and tense. Which means it will hurt. Which will make it ridiculously obvious you're not a virgin.

Trust me. I know these tings. :rolleyes:
Reply 10
Farmboy_Pip
:eek: :eek:

can you not just find someone who's single!?

alot harder than you would think!!!!
indiecindie
I was on a night out with my cousin and decided to go and meet this guy for a drink, i didn't like the guy i was suppossed to be meeting but his friend was drop dead gorgeous! i totally fell for him right away.
we went into town and danced and kissed :smile: he asked for my number and i gave it him. we texts for the next few days and then on one he said he was going to see his girlfriend and i was :redface:! :frown:! and he put i will text you tomorrow if you want? so i thought ok go on then it doesnt matter, we carried on with texting and i met up with him the saturday after he was alllll over me again, i loved the attention it made me feel great, and i have a free house this weekend iv told him we should do something and come back here, i want to lose my virginity to him. yeah i like him, but i dont love him and im using him as much as he's using me, i know it's totally wrong and awful, but i need some help! how can i seduce him so we can have sex but without him knowing im a virgin!
HELP PLEASE!!
xxx

Your a slut.
Just think how his girlfriend feel.
If u had any morals u wouldnt go near him - he's basically cheating on u already with his actual girlfriend
Reply 12
indiecindie
people make far big a deal about virginity, im 17 im ready to just get it over with now

Are you ready to ''get it over with'' I don't actually understand the rush to get it over with?
I'm 17 I lost mine then and when I think back to it now I still feel I probably wasn't really ready even though I thought I was. If your sure you can make that judgment now then do. I was in a long term relationship when I made that choice, you don't even have that with this guy. Sometimes people make rash choices and if he doesn't know your a virgin he will probably be quite rough with you, after all this is probably just a quick fling to him. How are you meant to deal with it if you start bleeding or are in a lot of pain? You'd embarrass yourself and things. What if he does something you dont like? Are you going to say 'stop!' or not be able to and have to just take it? I may not be as enjoyable as you want it to be. You barely know this guy, how the hell do you know what he's like in bed.

P.s Can't really pretend to not be a virgin. If he's experienced he will notice and if your crap in bed he will probably just leave you anyway.
Reply 13
Buster_Bunny
Your a slut.
Just think how his girlfriend feel.
If u had any morals u wouldnt go near him - he's basically cheating on u already with his actual girlfriend

clearly not a slut as i haven't slept with anyone.
i don't expect anything from him, i just want a fling.
i know it seems harsh on the girlfriend, but me and him both want this so...?
Reply 14
Jinxy
Are you ready to ''get it over with'' I don't actually understand the rush to get it over with?
I'm 17 I lost mine then and when I think back to it now I still feel I probably wasn't really ready even though I thought I was. If your sure you can make that judgment now then do. I was in a long term relationship when I made that choice, you don't even have that with this guy. Sometimes people make rash choices and if he doesn't know your a virgin he will probably be quite rough with you, after all this is probably just a quick fling to him. How are you meant to deal with it if you start bleeding or are in a lot of pain? You'd embarrass yourself and things. What if he does something you dont like? Are you going to say 'stop!' or not be able to and have to just take it? I may not be as enjoyable as you want it to be. You barely know this guy, how the hell do you know what he's like in bed.

i just feel ready, i really just want to have sex, i just have this need.
iv like done things with guys, and i know this is gross but when i got fingered i did bleed so does that mean he broke me in? like broke my wall isn't that the biggest pain in your first time???
Reply 15
indiecindie
iv like done things with guys, and i know this is gross but when i got fingered i did bleed so does that mean he broke me in? like broke my wall isn't that the biggest pain in your first time???

You shouldnt have bled from a finger? If you did then you probably obviously have no experience fingering yourself much and exploring your own body, which is even more of a disaster, you shouldnt be considering sex with a random person!

I know how it is if you find a guy hot and we're just at that age where we're really horny, haha. But honestly I wouldn't waste it on a guy like that, maybe it means nothing to you but what if it does in the future.

AND fact that your asking what it means, like did ''he break me in'' shows you dont know enough about sex as you should. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't , maybe he scratched you with his nail, maybe you were spotting. Who knows. Sex could hurt you for other reasons not just breaking the hymen.
indiecindie
we texts for the next few days and then on one he said he was going to see his girlfriend and i was :frown:!
xxx

Save yourself for someone who isn't seeing you behind their girlfriends back.

Once a cheat, always a cheat. :yep:
serrellen

Agreed.
If he has a girlfriend, and is cheating on her, don't do anything with him.
In my opinion anyway.

If it were me, I'd feel really slaggy my first time being with some random guy who had a girlfriend.
Plus I'd feel awful for letting him cheat.
You don't know how many girls he has on the go.

Plus, he will know you're a virgin.
He has to break the hymen, which will most likely hurt, and could possibly bleed.
So if you are thinking about it, i'd tell him that you are firstly.
Go ahead. If you've got enough ovaries to do it, do it. I expect a "Omg, I just wasted my virginity!111!" thread within the week.
indiecindie

Fair enough, I'm not going to preach to you about waiting for someone special, till you're in a long term relationship etc but at least wait for someone single.

And it seems really unlikely. Don't want to go into much detail but that's completely different to the actual thing.

Oh yeah, and if you're not even comfortable enough with him to tell him you're a virgin, how can you be comfortable sleeping with him?

Latest

Trending

Trending