The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

indiecindie
yu are totally right, i love the attention i get off him, im not going to do it because then he gets what he wants. but i actually dont want to not talk to him or see him ever again i know how horrible that sounds butt... :/

It's easy to get carried away with attention, especially when you don't get much of it in the first place.

Talking to him is fine, that isn't an issue. Kissing him while he has a girlfriend isn't very fair though; imagine you were in her position and found out your boyfriend had been cheating. He's using you to get what he doesn't have and, to be frank, you're only worth as much as the next girl he gets with i.e. nothing.

Tell him that you're too busy for him to go round, make up an excuse if you feel too tempted to have sex. And for god's sake find somebody decent.
Reply 81
QwentyJ
Am I the only one who feels sorry for the guy who she was supposed to see. Only to decide that she didn't like him, but liked his friend instead?! That's a wee bit undiplomatic.

Haha I do agree OP. And this shows there are other people paying you attention too no? Just be, you know, a decent person? Then maybe you will find yourself a decent guy to be with.
Reply 82
oh wow
Haha I do agree OP. And this shows there are other people paying you attention too no? Just be, you know, a decent person? Then maybe you will find yourself a decent guy to be with.

yeah i feel bad, but i couldnt help not being attracted to him!
Reply 83
indiecindie
how can i seduce him so we can have sex but without him knowing im a virgin!
HELP PLEASE!!
xxx

This is the line which troubles me... for one, he will most likely realise (unless he is completely useless) by the way you are that you haven't had sex yet... and for two, do you really want to lose your virginity to someone who, by your own admission, is most likely to just be using you?

Remember, by having sex with him you are effectively encouraging him to cheat, would you like it if your boyfriend shagged around behind your back?

You may feel you are ready, and maybe you are, but do it with someone where this situation won't esculate. x
Irrelevance
Go ahead. If you've got enough ovaries to do it, do it. I expect a "Omg, I just wasted my virginity!111!" thread within the week.

:rofl: Totally the thread to watchout for, built up with 'told you so' posts!
Reply 85
Im Not Doing It Anymorre If You Could Be Arssed To Read The Posts
indiecindie

I don't quite expect a positive review on my comment but I really think u shld shag him and get going with ur life.... Do it if u want it which I think u desperately do. Girl, bt u better get it clear in ur head that u won't be like dating him or going out with him. He won't be ur chum n trust me wen I say this. Just do it and leave him... I hope u'll be able to do the 'leaving' part with ease which can surprisingly be much complicated than the hymen breaking part.
Good luck and unlike wht one of the guys here told, u aren't a slut (well, not technically atleast)...
Bonne chance!
Don't sleep with him. You have no idea how much it will hurt his girlfriend. If you really can't resist then get him to end it with his girlfriend first, it's not fair on her.
Reply 88
indiecindie

Yeah :rolleyes: actually tbh you don't sound like a bad person, you've just gotten a bit sex mad but there's nout wrong with that :p: I'm sure you shall find someone soon enough who you wouldn't be hurting someone over.
The issue isn't that you're a virgin. He's got a girlfriend, stay the **** away from him :s-smilie:
Reply 90
oh wow
Yeah :rolleyes: actually tbh you don't sound like a bad person, you've just gotten a bit sex mad but there's nout wrong with that :p: I'm sure you shall find someone soon enough who you wouldn't be hurting someone over.

thanks im not a bad person, he's just the first lad i have fancied llike this in aaages, and i thought seen as he's using me, i might as well use him back. but it's much more complicated than i actually thought.. im just going to try now and ditch him instead of hiim ditching me!
Reply 91
un_gars_romatinque
I don't quite expect a positive review on my comment but I really think u shld shag him and get going with ur life.... Do it if u want it which I think u desperately do. Girl, bt u better get it clear in ur head that u won't be like dating him or going out with him. He won't be ur chum n trust me wen I say this. Just do it and leave him... I hope u'll be able to do the 'leaving' part with ease which can surprisingly be much complicated than the hymen breaking part.
Good luck and unlike wht one of the guys here told, u aren't a slut (well, not technically atleast)...
Bonne chance!

i could do that, i do want to sleep with him, but people on here have got me worried that i shuld be embarassed becuase i will be **** so i dont know what to doooo
That's not the issue it's just the immorality of sexing someone who has a girlfriend - think of it from his perspective - what is going through his head? Is it 'oh my god, i can't wait to sex you and cheat on my girlfriend, i just can't resist!' or is it more likely to be 'heh, easy shag, bit of fun then i can continue as normal'. Either way, it makes him an arse and should put you off getting involved.
Reply 93
ERRRR HOW ABOUT DONT DO IT, dude he already has a girlfriend ... just leave it !!!
Reply 94
That isn't very friendly.

EDIT: Towards his girlfriend. Very friendly with him (you hope)
so here's the bottom line:

if he actually liked you, you'd be his girlfriend.

You are not, you are a desperate piece of hussy ass on the side. Ever been cheated on?
Reply 96
MapOfYourHead
so here's the bottom line:

if he actually liked you, you'd be his girlfriend.

You are not, you are a desperate piece of hussy ass on the side. Ever been cheated on?

yeah, **** happens.
you get over it.
indiecindie
I was on a night out with my cousin and decided to go and meet this guy for a drink, i didn't like the guy i was suppossed to be meeting but his friend was drop dead gorgeous! i totally fell for him right away.
we went into town and danced and kissed :smile: he asked for my number and i gave it him. we texts for the next few days and then on one he said he was going to see his girlfriend and i was :redface:! :frown:! and he put i will text you tomorrow if you want? so i thought ok go on then it doesnt matter, we carried on with texting and i met up with him the saturday after he was alllll over me again, i loved the attention it made me feel great, and i have a free house this weekend iv told him we should do something and come back here, i want to lose my virginity to him. yeah i like him, but i dont love him and im using him as much as he's using me, i know it's totally wrong and awful, but i need some help! how can i seduce him so we can have sex but without him knowing im a virgin!
HELP PLEASE!!
xxx

he's got a girlfriend yet he kisses you etc, he doesnt respect you. if he did he'd dump his gf in a flash. don't lose it to a guy who doesnt respect you. hes a player - i wish girls would stop thinking this is a good thing!!
indiecindie
yeah, **** happens.
you get over it.

Well, you sound like a lovely girl with moral integrity and a healthy conscience. I hope it all works out with you and casanova.
Reply 99
MapOfYourHead
Well, you sound like a lovely girl with moral integrity and a healthy conscience. I hope it all works out with you and casanova.

you don't know me, i am a nice girl actually. my judgement just got clouded. and if you read the rest of the posts you would see that i have cancelled on him and decided to wait a while, sorry about my other post to you, i did come off as a horrible person.

Latest

Trending

Trending