The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I guess I could see what would be appealing about doing it on a beach, but PDA in general isn't very appealing. I mean, what if there was someone watching. And it was her father?
Reply 21
My ex lost his virginity on holiday with a girl whose last name he never knew, thier second time was in a swimming pool, thats class for you :tongue:
Reply 22
Rocious
sounds a lot nicer than a car in a bog

I didn't know cars could fit in toilets.
jordi1714
This is the reason that I use condom!!

Christ i hope that was a joke. Crabs>condoms every time.
On a beach doesn't sound too awful. If she enjoyed it then i don't think it's a bad thing. I'm sure there are many worse places it could have happened.
Reply 25
cactus kid :)
On a beach doesn't sound too awful. If she enjoyed it then i don't think it's a bad thing. I'm sure there are many worse places it could have happened.

This.
Reply 26
Marykate5
My friend told me last week that she lost her viriginity to a guy...on a beach! I found this really disgusting but she said it was nice to be under the stars in a nice location for it to happen and that it's not uncommon.
Is this true??
Would you or have you done it somewhere like this?
What are your opinions?
I always thought it a bit cheap to do it somewhere like this, but I guess I'm wrong.

What's disgusting about having sex in the great outdoors? :wink:

I have done it on the beach. It was really nice, the light breeze, the sound of the waves...

My first time was in a bed though =/
I know someone who lost it in a castle. Nice story to tell to the grandkids.
isawsparks89

That Lancelot does get around a bit now that he's popped his cherry, though.
Reply 29
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
you managed to fit a car into a bog? clown car?

Probs was a bog like a marsh bog :

That pic might be the actual event :s-smilie:
I did it on a beach... Nice location / Wrong girl.

I discovered the girl is more important than the location that particular evening..
Reply 31
Outside sex is best sex.

Nice breeze, can stare up at the stars and theres always that chance of getting caught.

Awesome.
I think it can be quite romantic in theory. In reality, it depends. Some people have really sensitive nipples, so the salt water might make their nipples hurt (all it takes is one wave) - that could ruin the female's experience, surely? Then there's the sand getting everywhere (I doubt many peope like the sensation of a grainy vagina), and the horrible mucky feeling when walking home with salty hair (from the sea, of course) and sand in your pants (for the male and female). I'd prefer the bed. It's cosier and more private :cute:
Reply 33
isawsparks89

:rofl:
sand in the vagoo.
Reply 35
ShortRef
Won't...............won't people see?

Haha, confused face, how cute!
Reply 36
stephyrose23
I'm gonna be very honest and say that I lost my virginity on a bathroom floor, in a flat that was on top of a pub.

lol. The guy sounds very romantic!

Latest

Trending

Trending