The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
*MJ*
let him!

...:smile:

Did I say I didn't?
He squeezes the toothpaste the wrong way!! Instead of pushing it up, he just sort of grabs at it so it gets all bundled up and you cant get the toothpaste out effectively!! Agggh!!

Sometimes he forgets to flush the toilet first thing of a morning too when he has a wee.. irritating as hell!!

Apart from that he's lovely <3
He winds me up on purpose when he knows I get stressed easily about anything
I can't remember any more but I know there are some...
Oh yeah, he's not as sweet as he used to be and the same with the compliments as someone else said, wish they'd extend to a little bit more than...you look nice. Apparently it 'goes without saying'
Reply 23
princessnavi22
He squeezes the toothpaste the wrong way!! Instead of pushing it up, he just sort of grabs at it so it gets all bundled up and you cant get the toothpaste out effectively!! Agggh!!

Sometimes he forgets to flush the toilet first thing of a morning too when he has a wee.. irritating as hell!!

I need to add these to my list!
Reply 24
They're only little things, its much more fun with little bickering :p:

Um, he sings great songs in a silly manner when i'm trying to listen to them :wink:

If we play on the xbox together and he dies it'll be my fault for not reviving him [Gears, Resi 5 and Army of 2] its quite funny really :wink:

Thats all I can think of :/
My girlfriends likes to be part of the conversations a lot. When I have a discussion about something, for example I just said this to her "My mom called me today, she told me she just purchased a new BMW", she will always try to respond with a comment where she is part of the conversation. Her response was "My friend Darren has a BMW". Totally irrelevant to the conversation, and it really annoys me!

Also, she does not know how to hold an argument/debate. Really annoying when your trying to get your point across and she switches totally off the subject to argue about something unrelated.
Sakura-Chan
His favourite phrase:

''You're the boss.'' :indiff:

It's really sad but I can't think of much else, he's lovely :o:

Ha, my bf's the same. With almost every decision he leaves it up to me and if I say I don't mind (what film we watch/what we eat etc) he'll be like "well, come on, decide!" and get annoyed that I won't choose and I'm just like "you decide! Why is it always up to me?!"

Suppose it's nice really but I wish I wasn't *always* making the decision and doing everything that I want coz I feel like I'm stopping him doing things.

Not too much else really, when I stay at his we share a single bed and he can pretty annoying in the night sometimes but that's nothing major!
Oh, he tickles me a lot and he knows I hate it, but because I laugh he's like "no you don't, you love it, look" and tickles me more! But when someone tickles you you just normally can't help but laugh.
CapturedSoul
My boyfriend always asks ME to put toothpaste on his toothbrush because he makes a mess, and never never seem to do it right. He also has trouble with umbrellas, hair dryers or anything "fiddly" really. Any time he's stuck with something he looks at me and whines, "I can't do it!" But it's cute. Plus, he's always saying, "It's up to you baba", whenever we're planning something (even something little like a film choice).

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :redface:
Reply 29
- He is so vain. Always checking himself out, and I laugh but I seriously don't think he realises he's doing it!

- Tapping my nose. I'm not cute, Mr.

- It kind of annoys me that because he's absolutely loaded he assumes it's ok to buy me anything I say I like. I like it, and would buy it if I could afford it, but that doesn't mean I want him to buy it for me! He is so so much better than he used to be but he doesn't understand why it's a big deal to me.

- He likes to mark his territory. Even with guys who haven't fancied me in months, and who I have never been interested in. And he insists he is 100% trusting.

He is a bit of a show-off but I'm 100 times worse so it would be hypocritical for me to mention that, right? :wink:
Reply 30
Life revolves around Arsenal. My life is the film Fever Pitch.
princessnavi22

Ha ha I completely understand this one, we now get the one in the pump
my most recent ex's most annoying habits were:

lazy
quite brainless
video games for hours on end
smoked too much hash

they all go together really.
- he is too nice ... sometimes im like other people are taking advantage of him
- guys being guys ... we were in bed the other night and i was not feeling well AT ALL...but he just slept through it even though i tried to wake him up to tell him.
He is arrogant, a bit too much sometimes for my liking. He's toned it down since we've been going out though.

Apart from that, which is a little thing, I can't really think of anything. He's lovely :smile:
Reply 35
When I try to be all annoyed and huffy with him, he always has a way to make me smile, even though i really dont want to!
When she talks.
Reply 37
Because I know he'll read this...:p:
Most of the time when I'm around he decides to nap in his bed and expect me to wait for him to wake up. And he complains I'm indecisive :sad:
I've just noticed how almost every single one of the replies are of the female variety
Ruthie!
His sleeping pattern.
As daft as it sounds, once his year is finished at uni, he suddenly goes nocturnal.
Its not a problem most of the time, but sometimes it bugs me because it gets in the way of us spending time together.
I keep forcing him to go to bed though, and it appears to be working :p:

Omg, it's exactly the same here. Except I end up adapting to his sleeping patterns. I went to bed at 5am this morning, and got up at 1. I hate doing that!

He pokes my nose when I've fallen asleep before him, because "it's funny to watch your face twitch!". Oh, and sometimes he can be incredibly tight with his money, but then he buys me dinner and pays for my train tickets!
And the only other thing I can think of is that he can take ages before he responds to me via text or whatever, or he takes too long to get out of bed and then we're late. Oh, and he gets really stupidly annoyed at his laptop, which in turns pisses me off... So then he has the habit of putting his arms around me like a 4 year old and shouting "YOU CAN'T BE MAD AT ME IF I'M CLINGING TO YOOOOU!"

I'm going out with a retard :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending