The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
OfftheTrack
Recently I have that I am somewhat boredom. Having a long holiday can sometimes be very boring.

I am just wondering where are the best places to meet girls other than clubs ?

I don't mean to cause any offence but preferably south asian (indian girls)
due to culture reasons

Indian discotheque
Reply 41
Maximum Velocity
/brixton :awesome:

/Southall
/Hounslow
Reply 42
their 50 % of the population, its not hard to miss them.
Anonymous
The Kitchen, The Ironing Board, The Washing Machine, The Bedroom or The local shoe shop

Where 99% of them (should) would be

PMSL...why is sexist towards women so funny i am ashamed of myself...

reminds me of this joke

there were a group of people about to die
a frantic virgin shouts 'im a virgin, please i want to feel like a woman before i die'
a man whips off his pants 'here iron these for me'

ahhh :woo:
Maximum Velocity
[IN BOLD] - What's it supposed to mean , what's xxx :s-smilie:.

xxx for a clothing item of hers, like shoes, coat, skirt
Reply 45
TSR of course :s-smilie:
Anywhere, bookstore, clubs, pubs, out on the streets. Literally ANYWHERE!
Psycho0101
In my bedroom. :wink:

I actually met the girl I'm currently seeing in my room...
girls love feeling attractive. by approaching them, you will get these positive emotions from them.
just make sure that youre not too older than them, and your well dressed, and aren't a creep.
chances are after 15-20 minutes of flowing conversation, she will give you a contact number
Go to where people are, and there you will find that over 50% of the people there are women.
Salve fellow female hunters,

I to could do with a few pointers on how to bag a member of that elusive species; it's 'no go' down my way...
The best places are probably in shopping centres...because all girls love shopping so your sure to meet girls there!! :smile:
Library
Mosque?!
Bateman
No you don't.

This is an open question, how do you start a convo with some random girl on the street.

Of course you blimin' well do. You say 'hey', 'thankyou' etc, don't you? That's the boring customers. The nice customers would provide some conversation. But either way, it's still interaction m8.
Maximum Velocity
Girls on here don't rep for being flirty. I have a bad reputation for being very flirty and apparently being all " nice " to the girls , and I've probably been negged for being nice on several occasion , but I'm used to it :biggrin:.

I mean OP it's not hard to find girls on TSR. I had the chance to hook up with two or three girls from TSR , but that's when they never knew my age , so if I never told them my age I'd of been in with it !.

I've even met a girl on here who's my age ( 15 ) who also lives two bus stops away.

So TSR is one option !

Other options can be social clubs , gatherings ?.

Good luck anyway.

Don't worry about it, babes. I used to have -7000 rep.
Yeah, it is easy to hook up with someone from TSR. The guy I was going out with was from TSR but we broke up a few days ago. The bad thing about TSR relationships is that there's 1. gossip 2. they can read future posts etc
SuicideCommando
:bigsmile: The best part of that is that you're not even joking!

(Watch him come into the box in the next 10 minutes LOL)

hush girl :shh:

Latest

Trending

Trending