The Student Room Group

why my bf left me?

my bf left me 1 month ago. until now i can't understand what's wrong with me? hope you can analyse for me.
we met in a singing competetion. then he began to message and phone me often, about 10days later, i became his gf(is it so quikly?)
at first ,he often come to see me and will contact with me everyday. i'm an outgoing girl and i have a good temper. i have never quarreled with anyone. i really have a lot of friends. i never said anything bad to him. i treat him really well. i bought the food he likes to him, i went to his campus to teach him english everyday for a month.(his campus is very far from mine. i need to spend nearly 1hour to there.) i never blame him although sometimes he really did something bad to me.
one day, he said there was something wrong with his mobile phone. and then he didn't contact me for 3days. i went to his campus and found him. he pretend nothing had happened and asked me not to worry about him. i believed him again. and went back. what i got is his 7days disappearance.
at last, his roomate told me his was dating with another girl....
i do not know what's wrong with me?he even did not say goodbye before we broke up...just left...
my friends said i'm a innocent girl..he didn't suit me. i know that he is not good ,but i'm still sad those days.

Scroll to see replies

It sounds like he was bad rather than you. I wouldn't waste time thinking about why. It's happened, it wasn't your fault. Try to move on :smile:
he was just using you, I know you're upset but try and move on and find someone who is worth it
Reply 3
You got used. I doubt it is even anything personal but what you'll learn is there are a lot of pricks in this world who would do it to anyone. Sounds like you've done nothing wrong at all.
Reply 4
Davezk
You got used. I doubt it is even anything personal but what you'll learn is there are a lot of pricks in this world who would do it to anyone. Sounds like you've done nothing wrong at all.

pretty much this. **hugs OP **
holaaaaaa Davezk
he used you

also your profile pic, say thanks to that plant lol
ChrisLincoln
It sounds like he was bad rather than you. I wouldn't waste time thinking about why. It's happened, it wasn't your fault. Try to move on :smile:

thanks a lot~i will ^_^
.X.alysha.X.
he was just using you, I know you're upset but try and move on and find someone who is worth it

yeah, you are right. i should find the one who worth it. thanks. ^_^
Reply 8
Original post by &#22825
my bf left me 1 month ago. until now i can't understand what's wrong with me? hope you can analyse for me.
we met in a singing competetion. then he began to message and phone me often, about 10days later, i became his gf(is it so quikly?)
at first ,he often come to see me and will contact with me everyday. i'm an outgoing girl and i have a good temper. i have never quarreled with anyone. i really have a lot of friends. i never said anything bad to him. i treat him really well. i bought the food he likes to him, i went to his campus to teach him english everyday for a month.(his campus is very far from mine. i need to spend nearly 1hour to there.) i never blame him although sometimes he really did something bad to me.
one day, he said there was something wrong with his mobile phone. and then he didn't contact me for 3days. i went to his campus and found him. he pretend nothing had happened and asked me not to worry about him. i believed him again. and went back. what i got is his 7days disappearance.
at last, his roomate told me his was dating with another girl....
i do not know what's wrong with me?he even did not say goodbye before we broke up...just left...
my friends said i'm a innocent girl..he didn't suit me. i know that he is not good ,but i'm still sad those days.

He definitly used you. Toughen up girl, life is only going to get better without him.....

and cool name.....:yes:
Reply 9
Original post by &#22825
yeah, you are right. i should find the one who worth it. thanks. ^_^

me me me !!!!!!!:yes:
Reply 10
neodymium

There's a queue....:wink:
Davezk

i'm a person who do not know how to refuse others. it sounds bad ,right? i just do not want to hurt others. so i'm easy to get used. sometimes, i just don't want to believe what has happened...maybe i need to change. but i tried. a bit diifficult...
He's a player and thats about it.
DR_X
There's a queue....:wink:

:goaway:
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
he used you

also your profile pic, say thanks to that plant lol

ok...hey, can you tell me how to see others' profile pic?
Reply 15
Original post by &#22825
i'm a person who do not know how to refuse others. it sounds bad ,right? i just do not want to hurt others. so i'm easy to get used. sometimes, i just don't want to believe what has happened...maybe i need to change. but i tried. a bit diifficult...

I'm sorry to hear what has happened but you need to try toughen up a little. There are people who will tell girls these things to get what they want. How far did the relationship go? I'm guessing he wanted sex and then move on to another girl and ignore you. He's just a little boy in his head. I'm sure you'll find a real man one day.
Reply 16
neodymium
:goaway:

:backstab:
DR_X
He definitly used you. Toughen up girl, life is only going to get better without him.....

and cool name.....:yes:

thanks a lot. i will. and you are chinese? studying in uk?
neodymium

haha , you are funny, but thanks
Reply 19
Original post by &#22825
thanks a lot. i will. and you are chinese? studying in uk?

Yeah, Chinese and proud.....:woo:

Latest

Trending

Trending