The Student Room Group

resits and ucas..?

i had to resit 1 module which im handing in tomorow - i get my results on the 29th august but my tutor said she would let me know around the 24th (early) if i hadpassed or not....

my conditional offer is the one im trying to get into...which conditional is passing this year....

when do A2 results come out and what do i do?? place wise?? i dont want to loose this place because im waiting on results....

do i ring the uni and let them know? or will the resit results be too late??

any info would be ace as i have no idea what to do in this situation!!!
Reply 1
TSK08
i had to resit 1 module which im handing in tomorow - i get my results on the 29th august but my tutor said she would let me know around the 24th (early) if i hadpassed or not....

my conditional offer is the one im trying to get into...which conditional is passing this year....

when do A2 results come out and what do i do?? place wise?? i dont want to loose this place because im waiting on results....

do i ring the uni and let them know? or will the resit results be too late??

any info would be ace as i have no idea what to do in this situation!!!
Let the uni know when you expect to get your results, and check how they would like you to submit them if they aren't going through UCAS. The uni can't confirm your place until you have the official result, but as long as that is with them by 2 September and you meet your offer your place is guaranteed.

If you don't meet your offer and the uni decides not to take you there will still be opportunities in Clearing at that stage, though you might have to be flexible about uni/course choices.

Latest

Trending

Trending