The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
co_co_vogue
Troll. As if anyones mother would have sex with her child's friends. I think not.

It does happen. I know of this causing serious rifts between people
How old was the mum?
Reply 42
What a lad!

Big points for that. Know a chap that did something similiar.

Have to keep it to yourself, which is probably frustrating as you'll want to brag about it to your other friends!
Reply 43
Well done!
Sorry to break it to you but I banged your mum last night. Sorry, mate but it happens.
co_co_vogue
Troll. As if anyones mother would have sex with her child's friends. I think not.

Acctually 2 people who lived in the same town as me were freidns and one ended up sleeping with the others mum (This is after school at 17 btw so we were at college) and they now have a child but have split up
Reply 46
What you say (if anything) to your friend kinda depends on if you're planning on spooky-tunnelling Mrs Mom again.
fallen angel9
Just run away man.

:ditto:

No point of saying it to anyone, that will just cause a monster of a fight or argument.
Reply 48
Rooster523
tell him straight, but in a jokey way i.e. 'i ragged your mum hard'

he won't take you seriously but you told him nonetheless...

Perfect advice. :smile:
Oh no.
Reply 50
Amazing. I think you should tell him, just so we get another thread on TSR out of it haha. Orrr, if you want your friend to stay your friend keep it on the down low.
High Five :wink: When ever he annoys you just say, your mum was good in bed. You'll never lose another argument with him lol.
ChaoticMaster
High Five :wink: When ever he annoys you just say, your mum was good in bed. You'll never lose another argument with him lol.

Or better yet, you mum was crap in bed! :wink:
LawBore
Never, EVER mention it to anyone.

I'd go with this man, but seriously, respect.:wink2:
Reply 54
co_co_vogue

Bit quick to call troll I think, you would definitely be surprised.

A mum round here slept with her daughters boyfriend and his mate.
If this isn't a troll, serious respect. Make as many jokes about doing his mum as possible (if you have friends like mine, this won't be at all conspicuous) and you can chuckle to yourself in the knowledge that you have actually done his mum.
Reply 56
Post it on your mates FB page :-)
Reply 57
Tell The Whole World Of Your Amazing Conquest.
damn you got guts..
co_co_vogue

I know a guy who slept with his girlfriends mum :s-smilie:

I'm not calling troll on this one - doesn't mean it's not ****** up though!

Uh OP I think you should do everything possible to make sure your friend doesn't find out. I would KILL my friend if it was my mum.

Latest

Trending

Trending