The Student Room Group

Complete this statement....'I can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend because...'

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Miss Behaving
A mixture of religion and culture.

No worries... in some years your parents will phone you up every once a week to ask why you aren't able to get a man and that they want grandchildren. Who laughs last laughs best.
Original post by patientology
No worries... in some years your parents will phone you up every once a week to ask why you aren't able to get a man and that they want grandchildren. Who laughs last laughs best.

I doubt it. They're more likely to want to find a man for me.
Original post by Vohamanah
I'm genuinely surprised by that. Maybe they are just scared to approach you? I see plenty of oriental guy - white girl couples. Don't give up, there must be white girls that find you attractive.

In Bristol? I am from London and see none :colonhash:.
Original post by Mr Smurf
In Bristol? I am from London and see none :colonhash:.

Couple in Bristol, lots in Stoke, which was where I was living before =)
Original post by Vohamanah
Couple in Bristol, lots in Stoke, which was where I was living before =)

Well hopefully one day I will meet some white girls that like Oriental guys :sadnod:.
Original post by Mr Smurf
Well hopefully one day I will meet some white girls that like Oriental guys :sadnod:.

Fingers crossed for you =)
Reply 106
I can't get a boyfriend because the boys in my college must be idiots of course :smile:
I can't pretend I care about their problems
Reply 108
I can't get a boyfriend because.....
Really slow at picking up if someone likes me
no one has ever taken a fancy to me
Shy
Been called 'gorm' 'ugly'
Reply 109
Because for this this next month, i'm genuinely going to be revising my ass off to make sure i get good grades. After that, i hope this question will become invalid for myself.
Original post by rugbyladosc
I can't pretend I care about their problems

Haha that's no barrier. Just find someone who's not a whinging bitch.
Original post by SAK.A
I have basically no money and there ain't anybody special I've met. :frown:.But I think there is this one girl which I will make a move on as soon as I can get some decent cash flow. :biggrin:

You need money to talk to her??? Does she work on a sex chatline or something??? They don't always make the most faithful girlfriends (not that that matters to most guys anyway)
Because the only girl I want is taken :frown:
Never had a boyfriend because...

I'm shy
Scared of rejection
Never been approached before
Low self confidence because of inexperience
I'm focusing on my studies at the moment
I have never really had the chance to meet anyone as I don't go out much, I'm waiting until uni for all of that

Haha I sound quite sad :P
...because by the time I work out someone likes me it's like a year later :redface:
Reply 115
I can't get a boyfriend because-
I'm too shy
Havn't got any confidence in myself
Not pretty enough
Reply 116
I can't get a boyfriend because I'm immorally ugly and the world invented shallow males :cool:
I'm in an all boys school.

:frown:
Reply 118
...I'm too much for all of you. Someone VERY lucky however may have a chance soon.
I can't get a boyf/girlf/whateverf because I haven't found someone I fancy that has fancied me back yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending