The Student Room Group

Complete this statement....'I can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend because...'

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
i cant get a girlfriend cos it's 5 in the morning.
Reply 241
Because I'm not looking.
Reply 242
Original post by lightburns
Transsexual (female-to-male). Went on hormone medication just over 4 months ago. It means that very few people at uni know what I have hidden. So no way am I going to ask anyone out.

here's something I've always wondered.

you classify yourself as a male, but is that a bi-sexual/gay or straight male? and what would you prefer your partner to be ?
Reply 243
I can't get a girlfriend because I attract, and am attracted to, girls that are identical to my ex in every way. Also I'm still in love with my ex even though she's probably with someone else anyway. The one time I've tried to talk to her since she never replied.

Sod it.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Profesh
Wow. Then you must be an incredibly tolerant person.

I actually cringed majorly at that.
Eurgh.
To say the least, I was naive.
We moved in together and it hit the fan.
I'm on a heartbreaking streak atm, proper b****.

'I can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend because.... my cock is too big and it intimidates the ladies
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by f1re
here's something I've always wondered.

you classify yourself as a male, but is that a bi-sexual/gay or straight male? and what would you prefer your partner to be ?

Bi. With a preference for girls (so more straight than gay).
I can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend because I am engaged :dontknow:
because girls are gold diggers.
Original post by Alpha_Male
'I can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend because.....'

... of me ...

Original post by Alpha_Male
...just being a socially awkard dork

That's about it. I didn't realise it until I was in my 20's (having been a complete loner until then), but I'm extremely "weird" and invariably leave people with a very unpleasant opinion of me. I see everything very differently to most people, I mean the world and reality in general, what words mean and how things relate to other things.

I also don't think I'm "worth" much to anyone (I mean, I have nothing to offer a girl that she'd like) so am quite retiring around people. Looking down at the ground when I walk past pretty girls, stuff like that.

I know my place.
Reply 250
Original post by Anonymous
shy, ugly, socially awkward, don't know what to say, full of self loathing so how could someone like me if I don't like myself, really poor, no fashion sense, listen to extreme metal and not much else, bad at sports, fairly overweight.

The usual

If you're a girl I would give it a shot. Well... what kind of extreme metal? :biggrin:
Because im loud and larey lol i just tend to get used or people go out with me for a joke :frown: xxxxxx
..I've got too many stretch marks from growing tall really quick. :frown:
I would say because I'm a chicken that runs away from anything with responsibilities :/

and I RAN away from this guy that i like who just wanted to make sure I was okay because I just embarassed myself.

So to sum it up because I'm retarded and mentally dysfunstional. :frown:
Reply 254
I can't get a boyfriend because all the men I have liked are either:

a.) in relationships
b.) don't like me back
c.) fancy me but are only interested in flings/friends with benefits
Reply 255
...there's not much opportunity at my uni to meet guys that are older than me/not a dickhead student type.
Reply 256
I can't get a boyfriend because... all the men in my life are either taken, or I just don't see them in that way, and I can't be bothered to go out and meet new people? Meh, I'm happy to wait til uni :smile:
Reply 257
Okay listen up its not hard to get a bf or a gf infact u cna have who ever u like ( wel with in reason obv alex evans and olly sykes are mine so hands off :wink: ) but what im trying to say here is all ov u are trying to change to get ur lad or ur girl but lets be honest u dont want some one who is pretending to be some one there not u need to learn to lvoe people for who they are and well ok let say u like a lad but ur too shy to tlk to hi m and u wait for him to tlk to well have u eva though he might be scared top tlk to u alwell ?? :/ so get some convidence and go and tlk to tht gal or lad u like trust me ull be much betta off x
i cant get a boyfriend because i'm a lesbian.. :frown:
:wink:
Original post by **EM**
My mates call this the friend bin, I try to deny it's existence but apparently not...

oh it exists :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending