The Student Room Group

Me or him? Or a bit of both? Help!

I don't really know where to start, but basically me (a girl) and my guy friend have been constantly disagreeing almost on the verge of arguining over stupid little things.

Last night he actually made a comment saying how I should 'remind him to never come to me about any problems he has and he's really pissed off'. Now I found this quite rude but I tried to ignore him and asked why he was angry, he didn't reply so I asked again, what's wrong? Typically he just ignored me.

Anyways fast forward to today I text him asking why he ignored me and he goes he sorted his problem out with someone else and it's fine. I then confronted him about his comment he made the night before and how I thought it wasn't necessary for him to say that. Anyways he turned on me saying what kind of a friend am I, if he can't take it out on me. I mean wtf there's a difference between listening to someones problems and helping, and having to actually take someones anger literally (because he doesn't tell me what's actually wrong because oh it's a long story! wtf?! :mad:) He's now doing what he does best and ignoring me.

Okay this has turnd in to some bull**** rant, sorry :redface: but I just want to know am I overreacting? And should I just ignore him too and leave it for a while? Cause lately everything he's been saying is irritating me and he always thinks he's right! :angry:
(coming from a guy)
I think you should tell him to stop being a little B****. You don't need this sort of crap in your life. You're not over reacting at all, I would of slapped him. Stupid twit.

If he has a problem and tells you about it, I think it's normal to assume he seeks your help so why he told you is beyond me. And that comment he made is just out of order, I wouldn't say that to any of my friends, unless i wanted to be an A**h***.

I think you should probably ignore him and let it cool off if the relationship is important to you. If it isn't avoid him.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Andrejispanickin
(coming from a guy)
I think you should tell him to stop being a little B****. You don't need this sort of crap in your life. Your not over reacting at all, I would of slapped him. Stupid twit.

If he has a problem and tells you about it, I think it's normal to assume he seeks your help so why he told you is beyond me. And that comment he made is just out of order, I wouldn't say that to any of my friends, unless i wanted to be an A**h***.

I think you should probably ignore him and let it cool off if the relationship is important to you. If it isn't avoid him.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you replying :smile:

Yeah see the fact that you'd never say that to a friend is exactly what I was thinking! Everyone has problems but no one has ever said that, well to me anyways. I seriously wanted to swear insults but I held back!

After everything recently I really cannot be bothered to know him, even when I explain why he's wrong he'll have some sort of 'correct' answer to come back with, not to mention that he's tried setting me up with his friend who I told him was no where near my type but because I trusted him I gave this guy a chance and i'm getting to know him. And then I suggested this girl (who now come to think is way too damn good for him) he refused point blank because 'she wasn't his type' wtf?! And no spark bull****. The double standardness coming from him is such a piss take. Oh and everyone who sees him thinks he's this amazingly nice guy I really feel like bursting their bubbles!! :mad::mad:

So sorrrryyyy about the second rant! I just have to kind of let it out :redface:

Thanks again!
Reply 3
I'm a guy and I think he has just had enough of what he sees as your trivial problems. I know I couldn't give a crap about some of my friends "problems".
Original post by JayB124
I'm a guy and I think he has just had enough of what he sees as your trivial problems. I know I couldn't give a crap about some of my friends "problems".

I think you misunderstood, he came to her said "remind me not to come to you when i have problems" and he's pissed off. He wouldn't say why he was pissed off.

He's the one with the problem

Least that's what I understood from the OP, anyway.
Reply 5
Original post by JayB124

I think you misunderstood my original post. He was pissed off about something or someone else, but he was taking it out on me. I don't see why I have to take!!
Reply 6
Well if thats the case he's being a bit mental. Maybe he fancies you and you are the problem and he is confuzzled how to tell you or something. Anyway he is acting loopy if he's not gonna tell you what's up but cause a scene.
Reply 7
Original post by JayB124
Well if thats the case he's being a bit mental. Maybe he fancies you and you are the problem and he is confuzzled how to tell you or something. Anyway he is acting loopy if he's not gonna tell you what's up but cause a scene.

Lol he doesn't fancy me, seeing as he tried setting me up with his friend :/
But loopy is a nice way of saying it, I thought he was being a dick.
Thanks for your help anyways :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
Lol he doesn't fancy me, seeing as he tried setting me up with his friend :/
But loopy is a nice way of saying it, I thought he was being a dick.
Thanks for your help anyways :smile:

I set up a girl I liked with a friend. Nothing was happening with "us" so I thought may as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending