The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It depends how small.

I mean, if we're talking like 2 inches here, then yes.
Reply 2
BumperBo talks to girls and they usually say that it's pretty important but they're willing to lie to the guy about it to make him feel better
so if your girl tells you it doesn't matter and says she loves you for you (a common way girls say they phrase the lie) then she's disappointed in your girth
Size don't matter, it's what you do with it.
<counts the number of *'s in the title/question>

...YES.
i DO care about the size of a guy's eyes. <3
This questioned was aimed at girls and every girl is different. I personally wouldn't care about size. I can barely fit 1/3 of my own pinky in let alone a 3 inch dick. However it depends on the girl. The girls of TSR can give you their preference/view but none will be able to tell you how your GF will feel.

All that is important is that you're ready and confident. If it's not a big issue for you it'll less likely be an issue for her.
Reply 6
*yawn stretch* *looks down* I wouldn't know matey sorry....
If it helps, you could always stuff your scrotum in there if your lady's not being satisfied? :dontknow:
Reply 8
Has to be at least 6 inches for me.
Reply 9
Given that a lot of guys seem to think 6 inches is "small" these days, NO, I don't mind.

If I'm having sex with you, I like you. Your penis size isn't likely to change that.
And there is more to sexual fulfillment than just intercourse anyway. If this girl isn't happy with your size, look into other ways to have sexytimes. Simple.
Original post by Captain92
Given that a lot of guys seem to think 6 inches is "small" these days, NO, I don't mind.

If I'm having sex with you, I like you. Your penis size isn't likely to change that.
And there is more to sexual fulfillment than just intercourse anyway. If this girl isn't happy with your size, look into other ways to have sexytimes. Simple.

I second this, I fail to see how a bigger penis will make a better sex life.
erm well one of my ex's did, but he was the best bf i had :smile:
Basically, its not a big deal, even less of one when you're in a relationship.
Original post by NOBODY MOVE!
<counts the number of *'s in the title/question>

...YES.
i DO care about the size of a guy's eyes. <3

its ears i think
If you like him, you'll like his appendage, however it is.

If we're talking pure sexual pleasure, however, a smaller willy gives less sensation. Men don't like to aknowledge that but it's the truth. My boyfriend's is significantly smaller than my ex's, and I do have to fake most of the pleasure with him, and many positions are impossible. I love him though, and the size of his willy certainly won't change that.
Original post by Anonymous
If you like him, you'll like his appendage, however it is.

If we're talking pure sexual pleasure, however, a smaller willy gives less sensation. Men don't like to aknowledge that but it's the truth. My boyfriend's is significantly smaller than my ex's, and I do have to fake most of the pleasure with him, and many positions are impossible. I love him though, and the size of his willy certainly won't change that.

:no:
Reply 15
At least you're getting it.

Mine is 7.4 inches and recently/currently, it, I get it not.
Original post by Phillipsherman
its ears i think

touché.
...darn. what a mistake for me to make. ;(
Original post by NOBODY MOVE!
touché.
...darn. what a mistake for me to make. ;(

thats okm first i thought it was penis but it wasnt long enough
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by Teveth
At least you're getting it.

Mine is 7.4 inches and recently/currently, it, I get it not.

Become a Tory. It works wonders.
Reply 19
Doesnt bother me at all. Dont see why it would.

Latest

Trending

Trending