The Student Room Group

Another girl problem related thread

will keep this short

- I have really grown to like this girl in class

- I was under the impression she liked me as well (stuff i've been told and what not)

- Turns out she doesn't

- I'd just gotten over a pretty bad patch in my life and was starting to be a bit happier but now I feel like I used to do which isn't good. Honestly don't know what to do any more (btw I've already told her how I feel etc).

- Don't think I can ever face her again, don't even want to go back to college after Xmas, would be too embarrassing/awkward.

So.. how the **** do I get over this girl?
Reply 1
shameless bump ;_;
Reply 2
time and space.
If she's nice she won't won't to make you feel awkward so she'll do everything she can to make the atmosphere okay.

It'll get better with time and also remember this happens all the time, it's not just you.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

So.. how the **** do I get over this girl?

Depends how much you like her. If this is a shallow crush then just find someone else to like, if you love her then I dunno I've never had to do that...
Reply 6
You just need to forget about the person, stop thinking about them and look forward to the future.
Don't let a girl mess your education up ... it's just not worth it.
Reply 7
Original post by cadaeibfeceh
Depends how much you like her. If this is a shallow crush then just find someone else to like, if you love her then I dunno I've never had to do that...

I just can't see myself happy with anyone else but her, it's fucking stupid and I've never felt like this before

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending