The Student Room Group

Gorgeous girl, but she has really dorky glasses

Scroll to see replies

they look so good on you. if i could get a pair of second, third or maybe forth hand glasses like yours for as much i would be soo incredibly happy
Reply 21
Original post by emmielociraptor
I love both of them. They really suit you :yep:

Thanks :smile: I might start wearing the horns more often; normally I only wear them for a bit of a laugh when we're all joking around.
Original post by Tootles
Thanks :smile: I might start wearing the horns more often; normally I only wear them for a bit of a laugh when we're all joking around.

Def make the horns your standard pair. Far superior imo:smile:
Reply 23
Original post by I'mNewHere
Def make the horns your standard pair. Far superior imo:smile:

Okay, I will - thanks :smile:
Reply 24

Involuntary laser eye surgery?
Original post by Anonymous
I mean they look like the joke ones you get, this girl is a absolute stunner i.e model looking but she wears these small squareish glasses with very thick glass in them which makes her eyes look bigger and a bit spaced out.

I think this girl is a babe apart from that but the glasses make me think her eyes look weird as said.

Dont know what to think!

Haha, I knew a girl like that.

She had an alright body, but the glasses made her eyes look like that and TBH on top of other things that was the icing on the cake which just put me off.

If they put you off, then they put you off. Trust me, it's really not worth the grief if they are a deal-breaker.
Some people need thick glasses :dontknow: Either accept it, or move on. There really is not an alternative.
she probably wears them delibrately so she doesnt draw attention to herself
Reply 28
Original post by whitepearlbaby
Unfortunately, some people have very bad eyesight and their glasses have to be quite thick. There is much worse in the world, but if you are looking for a girlfriend based on her looks, well, doesn't seem like she'd be the one for you (in other words don't be so effing shallow).

Ah totally missing my intentions there, I think she is gorgeous with or without the glasses, just the glasses give her a strange look to her.

EVERYONE likes someone based on their looks, you could say that isnt true i.e people might be attracted to some who isnt their type or they normally dont like but they find something about them attractive.

Now I think she is hugely good looking, if we talk numbers game she is far far far above me, that isnt shallow, I think she has pretty eyes too and think its a shame her glasses mess with the view of them.

Dont be such a hypocrite as if you have never thought more or less of someone based on looks, I am actually a nerdy guy myself so I am not this ultra shallow guy, nor is this a deal breaker its just something on my mind, it doesnt make her any less good looking in the sense or make me want to turn away.

Also girls with glasses are my hugely my type, unless they are just put on for fashion reasons.

Original post by Tootles

+1. OP, you're rubbish.

Also, I call troll. This is a piss-take thread because of all the recent "I wear glasses, am I ugly" threads.

I didnt even know there was threads like that, I have a life outside of TSR so dont spend my time looking at every individual thread.

Also I wear glasses, have been since I was 12, so its not the fact she wears glasses is that the framing of the glasses mixed with the very strong prescription makes her eyes look really spaced out and big.
Reply 29
I didnt even know there was threads like that, I have a life outside of TSR so dont spend my time looking at every individual thread.

Also I wear glasses, have been since I was 12, so its not the fact she wears glasses is that the framing of the glasses mixed with the very strong prescription makes her eyes look really spaced out and big.

You can't have been around forums for very long, to be honest, if you didn't know about trolls.

If the glasses are making her eyes look really big, that's to the better. I like being able to look into a girl's eyes.
Reply 30
Original post by Tootles
You can't have been around forums for very long, to be honest, if you didn't know about trolls.

If the glasses are making her eyes look really big, that's to the better. I like being able to look into a girl's eyes.

I was talking about threads, not trolls of course I know what a troll is I was meaning I havent been paying attention to TSR much recently so havent seen threads on people with glasses being ugly.

I like looking into a girls eyes too, a nice set of eyes can make a girl lovely as can a smile and can make them look far younger and prettier.

I was just a bit unnevered how her glasses are so strong its like she has magnifying glass against her eyes.
make them look far younger and prettier.

?
are you sure that she doesn't wear them ironically?
Reply 33
Original post by droplikeastone

Original post by droplikeastone
Darling those are undoubtibly the nicest glasses ive seen in a long time, whered you get them from?

I have these glasses too :biggrin: :biggrin: Although I wear contacts
Original post by emarosa
I have these glasses too :biggrin: :biggrin: Although I wear contacts

do you babe?
where'd you get yours from?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending