The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Tali_91
Well he does? It's not retarded logic. If you were to post a picture of yourself without a top on showing all your muscles, why wouldn't you look just a little bit up yourself? :s-smilie: You would surely know you looked good if you did such a thing, otherwise you would not do it..

Or am I wrong? Please feel free to enlighten me, I am open to all arguments :smile:

Its a facebook profile pic. Okay, so what about girls who go on holiday taking a bunch of beach shots in bikinis to put up on their wall. Are they up themselves too? I try not to go all doctor phil on people on the internet but this is a classic argument used by those who are either fat, out of shape or lack the willpower of discipline to look like that. Lettuce be real, if men were offered the chance to have that physique without any gym work or dietary discipline alot would take up the opportunity in a heart beat. He's worked hard for his physique and he is putting it on display. That fact that he can be referred to as up himself for doing this is beyond me.
Reply 81
Original post by Justin Hammer
and everyone who doesnt share yours is a troll? Its just amusing the correlation between women getting mad that the guys here see a plus sized model as fat and those who seem to go out of their way to project their disapproval at those who work out. Whether you're attracted to either men posted is besides the point as far as I'm concerned.

No. It's just the way you answer back. Calling everyone who doesn't agree "fat bitches" is trollish. I don't care about that plus model, she's pretty but overweight. But that's none of my business.
Reply 82
tryin to run game on the internet?

christ the men on this site are pathetic

how do u know thats not a forty year old virgin in south dakota who would fap to you penis pics if you sent them?

Well these 'men' that you speak of on this website such as myself are likely to grow up into prosperous, wonderful individuals whereas you will be stuck in a rut of self indulgent scepticism inside your mothers basement flaming anyone who does something as trivial as compliment a woman. Gtfo out of TSR, damn troll.
Reply 83
Original post by SamiFFXIII
Want me to put up a pic of how all woman should look, and how all woman shouldn't bitch about how men should look even though they spend half their ****ing time pilling on ten kg's of make up onto their face, u fake biatches!

good work brah

entire point of my thread
Can't be arsed to put in the effort to look that way, I'll stick to eating junk food at nearly midnight. Sorry guys for letting the side down.
Reply 85
Original post by a_t
This guys pretty swole, I prefer a bit more of a streamline aesthetic look myself

This is my ideal for myself

But with bigger legs

I'm up to 78 kg now with 15% bodyfat, need to cut a bit then get another 15 kg of lean gains :awesome: should be there in summer 2012 with a bit of luck

keep on truckin bro

good luck on your fitness goals in 2011
Original post by Hooj
hE PHOTOSHOPPED HIS NIPPLE. ?AND GIRLS STOP SAYING NO CUS YOU ALL LIKE HIS MUSCLES YOU STUPID TWO FACED BITCHES!

Wrong. And you can't read my mind so you can't say jack ****. :smile:
Original post by G8D
Why would I want to be black and have nippleless boobs?

ALL THE BOYS ON TSR LOOK LIKE THIS

BUT WISH THEY LOOKED LIKE THIS

:frown:

Reply 88
Original post by HumanNature1992
Rachel Mcadams :h:

Rachael Mcadams. Susan Coffey :h:. Also it's a real honour to be quoted by you; the posts you create are witty and original :smile:.
Reply 89
Original post by TheSilentG
Well these 'men' that you speak of on this website such as myself are likely to grow up into prosperous, wonderful individuals whereas you will be stuck in a rut of self indulgent scepticism inside your mothers basement flaming anyone who does something as trivial as compliment a woman. Gtfo out of TSR, damn troll.

tall and jacked getting mad attention from them psychology and law bishes whilst I undertake my electronic engineering major

nice try, I'll leave the pussy chasing to the real world. You can stay on your laptop trying to court WOW whores
How can you not like that body? Seriously some people are just ******ed (no homo)
Reply 91
Original post by RoshniDiya
Hmmm, i like these.

Even though i prefer a stylish, cute, awkward yet hot guy like Aiden Grimshaw. :colondollar:

Point being, everyone has their own tastes, guhh.

Indeedy indeedy, to allll your points :h:
Reply 92
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
I basically look like him already so thats gd lol

Lol, lucky!
Reply 93

tryin to run game on the internet?

christ the men on this site are pathetic

how do u know thats not a forty year old virgin in south dakota who would fap to you penis pics if you sent them?

you have my word im not a 40yr old virgin from south dakota.... im in fact a 20yr old girl from warrington :smile: hence me posting pics on here unlike most other people. haha :smile:
Original post by MilfsSonsFriend
Is this really bishamon lol? He does know his stuff though

yes, he does....bish is a legend when it comes to helping people out...but he is just a teeny bit vain as you can tell
Reply 95
I could post pictures of men I find attractive. But they don't look like that.
Everyone has different tastes.
Original post by PortiaLovesMcqueen

BUT WISH THEY LOOKED LIKE THIS

:frown:

Lol and i bet you're a downsyndrome who is comfortable saying that stuff becasue you're behind your computer screen. Pretentious bitches all the girls are on this bloody TSR. So full of themselves, worse than ****ing Russian dolls! :cool:
Reply 97
Original post by MilfsSonsFriend
Is this really bishamon lol? He does know his stuff though

It's not bishamon, bishamon is MUCH bigger than the guy in the original post
Reply 98
Original post by PortiaLovesMcqueen

Haha that was monumentally accurate!:biggrin:
Reply 99
Its a facebook profile pic. Okay, so what about girls who go on holiday taking a bunch of beach shots in bikinis to put up on their wall. Are they up themselves too? I try not to go all doctor phil on people on the internet but this is a classic argument used by those who are either fat, out of shape or lack the willpower of discipline to look like that. Lettuce be real, if men were offered the chance to have that physique without any gym work or dietary discipline alot would take up the opportunity in a heart beat. He's worked hard for his physique and he is putting it on display. That fact that he can be referred to as up himself for doing this is beyond me.

That is a fair enough point. But doesn't he just look it? By his facial expression etc? Why bother putting his 'physique' up on the internet? If he has worked hard to get that body (which he has, obviously), then why need to get compliments and confirmation of that from the internet? He should surely know he looks good?

Lol I know it is a classic argument used by people who are fat and without discipline, but I'm not 'fat' or without discipline. I personally wouldn't put bikini pictures of me up, I don't see the point in it? I guess I just don't see the need to flaunt ones body across the internet without necessity.

I see your point though, I really do. I guess it is just each to their own on this particular subject. If you are proud of your body, then why not show it? But then why do you need to show it if you have that confidence in yourself...? It is an interesting point :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending