The Student Room Group

Do I have the ****tiest friends or what?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'd be pissed off for a while but I think I'd forgive them. Pretty stupid of them though, how were they to do know you weren't extremely allergic?
That's ridiculous, they sound like complete idiots, what if you had died?! That's scary! lol x
Reply 22
yeah i have a fear of bread crumbs, especially those sharp coffee coloured ones. people used to throw their crumbs at me all the time in school, life was hard back then
Reply 23
Ahhhh no, it's all banter really, a little harsh but banter nonetheless. You start to really worry when it's poison rather than chocolate.
Reply 24
You may find it hard to believe, but I have a phobia of human pyramids.

What is this phobia even called?
Reply 25
Original post by paradox13
What is this phobia even called?

being a gayfag
Reply 26
I have a few fairly conventional phobias...

- wasps/bees
- scorpions

...but then a slightly odd one: bouncy castles. *groan* y'know what, they're the worst ****ing things ever!!! Seriously. Every time in my life when I've been involved with a bouncy castle or similar inflatable THING I've ended up being seriously hurt. Sounds like a load of **** but I promise you it's unfortunately true. :mad:
To be fair, if you're scared of water, I'm not sure what you were doing at the swimming pool in the first place...
ROFL. It's banter. I'll always have to put up with being offered meat or chocolate at any opportunity. Man up.
Reply 29
Original post by lizlaz350
To be fair, if you're scared of water, I'm not sure what you were doing at the swimming pool in the first place...

I'm scared of being in it, not being stood in the dry beside it.

Original post by buyingtheticket
ROFL. It's banter. I'll always have to put up with being offered meat or chocolate at any opportunity. Man up.

Yeah... I've spent the last twelve hours violently vomiting, have flashing lights in my vision, losing parts of my vision, having one side of my body paralysed and with a raging headache. I'm only just getting motor control back, and the word confusion is still quite evident.
Reply 30
Jokes
Reply 31
Why is it so ****ing difficult to believe what friends say about their allergies & fears sometimes?

You got a migraine for God's sake, it's not even funny..
Reply 32
The people who mind do not matter and the people who matters do not mind.
Get new friends.
Tell your 'friends' what dicks they are. Then get new ones.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm scared of being in it, not being stood in the dry beside it.

Yeah... I've spent the last twelve hours violently vomiting, have flashing lights in my vision, losing parts of my vision, having one side of my body paralysed and with a raging headache. I'm only just getting motor control back, and the word confusion is still quite evident.

What on earth are you allergic to? are you making this all up?
to be fair, my friends once shoved toothpaste up my arse when I was conked out from drink, then again I wouldnt call them sh**** friends for it because I am sure had it been someone else's naked, unconscious carcass I would have equally abused them, though maybe not up the ass
Laxatives. Use them and film the consequences.

Don't eat anything your 'mates' cook or buy. Chocolate has a distinctive taste I'm surprised you couldn't notice.
My friends used to do stuff like that all the time. But to be fair I'm scared of everything. They all held onto me and forced me into an elevator once with me screaming, they told me that there was no dog in the garden, that it was in the house, but NO it was running around and came straight for me. I also have a fear of balloons, and my parents filled a room with them on my birthday. It was horrific. Just...so much.

How did you not realise there was chocolate in your meal?
Reply 38
Well if its any consolation I almost died when I was a younger because of my friends....We were in one of my friends swimming pool and they didn't believe me that I couldn't swim, needless to say I stayed in the very shallow end, anyway later I found myself before the point where it got a lot deeper, and it suddenly gets really deep, I slipped and all I remember is being under the water, I was basically drowning and they didn't come help because they thought I was 'messing around' - it took one of their mums to come pull me out....

Unfortunately as for not believing me, my parents don't believe I have a nut allergy (albeit fairly mild), thankfully I don't live there so I can escape anything nutty. Not sure why its something they don't believe but whatever...thankfully my partner understands and eats anything nut related I get given as presents - like nutty chocs etc...
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 39
Original post by looking
You think that's bad. You may find it hard to believe, but I have a phobia of human pyramids. My friends KNOW this,, but still decided one day to wait for me on my floor in front of the lift in a 5 man pyramid. Surprise surprise the lift opens and I see it, instantly freak out and started hyperventilating and sobbing.:frown: Friends are the worst:mad:

Don't come to Catalonia, then. (Because of this.)

As for the OP, I would tell them not to do that again and would be probably quite unhappy with it, but wouldn't really bother.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending