The Student Room Group

Why do guys always seem to go for bitches instead of nice girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Maybe not always, but I see this happen a lot. I don't get it :confused:. Are nice girls too boring for them or something? I noticed that bitchy people in general tend to be treated better than nicer people (like me :emo: ), and it's so unfair! What's the point in having a good personality when it doesn't even work!? :mad:

would it make you feel better to know that im a guy and dont go for anyone, nice or bitchy?
I agree, girls being all innocent and cute doesn't work any more. You need to be extroverts and loud.:biggrin:
Makes it so much easier for us guys.
Reply 42
Maybe not always, but I see this happen a lot. I don't get it :confused:. Are nice girls too boring for them or something? I noticed that bitchy people in general tend to be treated better than nicer people (like me :emo: ), and it's so unfair! What's the point in having a good personality when it doesn't even work!? :mad:

I don't think I've ever seen an example of this, I would say that the opposite is true.
Well...what can I say :rolleyes:

Nice girls with confidence get boys, but nice girls who lack confidence don't.

Edit: Oh... nice girls in general wouldn't use manipulation to get boys, but a bitch would. Hence they are able to make the guys want them via witchcraft, or you could just call it mind games. :P But guys who easily fall for these mind games, are probably not worth the chase anyway.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 44
Watch Michael Bay movies and you will find out quickly :wink:
Original post by APonderingMind
Well...what can I say :rolleyes:

Nice girls with confidence get boys, but nice girls who lack confidence don't.

Edit: Oh... nice girls in general wouldn't use manipulation to get boys, but a bitch would. Hence they are able to make the guys want them via witchcraft, or you could just call it mind games. :P

witchcraft? :cry2:
Original post by TheRealDaVinci
witchcraft? :cry2:

You better watch out. :colone:
Original post by APonderingMind
You better watch out. :colone:

:eek4::eek3::eek2::eek:
Have you put a spell on me?
Reply 48

usually bitches think they are nice and that people treat them unfairly, thus justifying their bitchyness.

bitchy girls are sexier because the sex you have is passionate and almost like a fight. a bitchy girl will ride you angrily into the night. a good girl wil lie on her back and softly kiss you every now and again.

nice girls bring guilt
bad girls bring short term fun.
Reply 49
BItchy gals are easy going, whereas nice gals are pretty hard, you can treat a bitchy gal the way you want, or talk rubbish but nice gals are very easy to break and bitchy gals come back with a strong barking, whereas nice gals ie people like op are too emotional, always gets carried away, they are very nice and always expects everyone to treat them the same way, and sometimes hides themselves without a screen name opening randoms threads like this one. Rep anyone?
Reply 50

those guys are *****, they're stupid. unfortunately for us guys though, many girls are guilty of the same thing - basically, they go for male slags.

soz if it's a bit harsh, i'm just really upset atm
Reply 51
Original post by Makubex
BItchy gals are easy going, whereas nice gals are pretty hard, you can treat a bitchy gal the way you want, or talk rubbish but nice gals are very easy to break and bitchy gals come back with a strong barking, whereas nice gals ie people like op are too emotional, always gets carried away, they are very nice and always expects everyone to treat them the same way, and sometimes hides themselves without a screen name opening randoms threads like this one. Rep anyone?

lol, ok. rep for the bold text :biggrin:
Reply 52
Same reason girls go for complete ****heads, rather than gentlemen.
It's just not true. There are plenty of nice girls that get guys. Being in a relationship with someone gives you a different side of them anyway.

These girls probably aren't bitches. Once you get out of secondary school and start being around more intelligent people you don't really come across the same "bitches" anymore.

Then you meet some of the girls you used to think were bitches and they've grown up and are just people. Probably stupid people, but just people.

Although there are still some genuinely nasty, unpleasant people. But then they can only get people on a similar level.

In the end I find offering up my supple young body to cthulu is the only way to get around any of these trivial problems that you mortals deal with.
Reply 54
Original post by Lemons
Not the same. Maybe you should check that your 'analogy' works before trying to throw logic at me.

Boys always go for bitches.
Therefore boys never go for nice girls.
Girls with boyfriends must have been 'gone for' by their boyfriend.
Girl must be a bitch.

=> no missing stages

Turtles are green and brown
X is green and brown
X is a turtle

=> missing all green and brown things are turtles.

The trick is the 'always' as used by the OP in their title, if boys always go for bitches then they never go for nice girls. Obviously, she qualified it in the post, but frankly, after reading the title I wasn't that bothered about reading the rest.

Edit: Wow, should have realised you'd neg for pointing out you were wrong :rolleyes:

Woah... calm down. I didn't neg. Negging is akin to passing little paper notes in year 5 saying 'Lemons is fat'.

It was a post in jest. Finals countdown getting to you?? I was hoping my tone would be conveyed by my use of emoticons.

It's TSR, chill outttt.
How about you GTFO, or answer my questions? :colonhash:

you go girl!!! i understand your pain, mybe its confidence, i think guys like girls with alot of confidence
a woman starts getting angry and turning into a "bitch" later on in the relationship when they get to know you properly. Having said that, unless she's a got mental issues I can't see why any girl would start acting mad for no season. But Honestly I'd rather go for a "nice" girl there's less drama involved.
Reply 57
because you can be as nice as you want but if no-one notices you being nice it doesnt really matter
Reply 58
Original post by rhinger
I'll try making this as simple as possible, from my own point of view. And I'm guessing you mean "bad girls" instead of bitches. i.e. sluts.

Nice girls are the girls we'd like to get in a genuine relationship with. That can be slow.

"Bad" girls are the ones we like to use for a few nights. Fast, and the girl doesn't really give a sh*t about her dignity in being used openly, so that's a bonus.

In short, we respect nice girls.

As a nice girl, I would not want to be with a guy who uses girls in this way. It shows a lack of respect, you should treat all guys properly, how would you feel if you had a sister and a guy saw her as a piece of meat to be used and thrown away?.

I think I will be single all my life to be honest as there are virtually zero guys who respect women.
Girls are bitches. Guys are d***s

Next.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending