5)Playing an instrument?
6)Baking?
7)Being good with kids?
8)Good sense of humour?
9)A certain accent?
10)Intelligence?
11)Being a virgin?
12)Blonde?

Anything I've missed out? Anything you don't agree with? Care to elaborate?

:excited:
Original post by A_master
A tight vagina.

Trust me, you don't want it too tight.
Original post by Tsukuyomi
knowing she doesnt give head

Finally, a TSR guy who appreciates a girl who doesn't do blow jobs.
Original post by CreativeUsername
Since when was being a virgin a good thing?

There's nothing wrong with it in terms of attractiveness, but when you get to the nitty gritty ummm ahhh ooo lala then it's a different story.

I'm not saying it's necessarily a good thing, but I don't see why it would be considered bad...
Original post by royal1990
Hello, I think overall the girls personality would appeal most to me. Also if the girl had similar interests and was genuinely a nice person. Cooking/or baking was mentioned in the initial post. I think that a woman that is good in the kitchen is always nice, although not a requirement. Intelligence and wit are a huge turn on shall we say, even the ability to provoke an argument can be quite feisty too. These are just specifics as such, but normally I just look at the bigger picture in a woman. Breasts, legs and bums are not really too important, obviously a woman that looks after their body and leads a healthy lifestyle is generally what I look at. But that's not to say I like a lady to be vain and self obsessed with their bodies.

Just to round up:
What I look for in a lady (in general.)

1. Genuine- nice personality (which I suspect most people expect.)
2. Understanding of differences, cultures.
3. Interests (different or similar to provoke stimulating conversations.)
4. Cooking- great! :smile: But not expected.
5. Looks, could be part of the deciding factor initially, but more emphasis placed on personality.
6. Breasts, Bum and Legs not really that important, but more about the person looking after themselves.

Hope this helps with answering your question, if you want to talk further PM me. Thanks.

God I (and I'm sure almost all other girls) wish more guys valued personality as much as you. That's not to say I look like some ugly tramp who has had multiple bricks thrown at them (though I guess it's subjective).
If we're only talking physical features here...

1)Big boobs? - Depends. A lot of girls stereotype all guys to just love big tits. This is not true. I'm sure most guys would agree with me that a skinny girl with really massive tits is disgusting. However, big tits is very important for me, but everything else has to be in proportion.
2)Thin legs? - Proportion. Depends how thin, depends on rest of body.
3)Pretty dresses? - Depends what kind of pretty :biggrin:
4)speaking a foreign language? - Does nothing either way.
5)Playing an instrument? - Actually prefer no musical ability, because I'm fairly musical and I love lapping up the very occasional praise I receive :tongue:
6)Baking? - Hahahahaha
7)Being good with kids? - If it was longer term.
8)Good sense of humour? - Counts for something.
9)A certain accent? - Nein. Unless it's Irish or Cheryl-accent (not geordie, Cheryl-accent) <3
10)Intelligence? - Gut. Needs to be able to hold some sought of conversation :tongue:
11)Being a virgin? - Nicht gut.
12)Blonde? - Couldn't care less as long as it's not green.

I feel really harsh and judgemental :frown:

:lolwut: That's not what I've bee told.
Original post by babygirl110
:lolwut: That's not what I've bee told.

You joking? Like some really skinny girl with massive tits? I'd find that disgusting :tongue:
You joking? Like some really skinny girl with massive tits? I'd find that disgusting :tongue:

Lol, you're the first. I've always had large boobs but then I used to be big (size 12/14) and guys said they preferred large boobs on skinnier girls. I'm now size 8/10 :smile:.

I didn't lose my weight for guys though. It's just nice being slimmer.
Reply 89
Trust me, you don't want it too tight.

I don't trust you doe.

Finally, a TSR guy who appreciates a girl who doesn't do blow jobs.

Depends on what im after. If its a relationship then id be put of a girl who has given head/gives head.
If its a girl who just wants a quicky, then i couldnt care less. Wouldn't kiss her though.

Lol at the 5 dick suckers, that negged me. Because negs really affect my life :rolleyes:
For me: good personality, pretty and not fat :smile:
im gonna sum it up as Reede Fox :wink:
Reply 93
Why does everyone find baking so weird? Hello sexiest woman ever:

Reply 94
Original post by Alt__x

Seriously, I was doing OK till you posted that :sogood:
the best example i can think of when it comes to blonde, legs and nice dress is the girl batman has in the resteraunt in batman begins :P cant find a pic though
Original post by Alt__x

:coma:

I'd annihilate Nigella.
Reply 97
Original post by Billydodger
1)Big boobs?
2)Thin legs?
3)Pretty dresses?
4)speaking a foreign language?
5)Playing an instrument?
6)Baking?
7)Being good with kids?
8)Good sense of humour?
9)A certain accent?
10)Intelligence?
11)Being a virgin?
12)Blonde?

Anything I've missed out? Anything you don't agree with? Care to elaborate?

For me being a wild thang in bed overrides all but #8 & #10.
Original post by Tsukuyomi
Depends on what im after. If its a relationship then id be put of a girl who has given head/gives head.
If its a girl who just wants a quicky, then i couldnt care less. Wouldn't kiss her though.

Lol at the 5 dick suckers, that negged me. Because negs really affect my life :rolleyes:

That's a screwed logic. Guys like you are the very reason I'll never give a blow job.

Anyway, I'll never do it until I have both rings on my finger.
That's a screwed logic. Guys like you are the very reason I'll never give a blow job.

Anyway, I'll never do it until I have both rings on my finger.

both???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending