The Student Room Group

Girls and Guys: Are you getting enough sex in your life at the moment?

Poll

Are you getting enough sex in your life at the moment?

i get the feeling that the majority of guys (unless they are with a long term girlfriend and have gotten bored of her but she wants sex more and more because thats what girls are like) dont get enough sex in their life. you can usually see guys trying to impress girls (even if they dont want to admit it) in lots of different ways and you get a lot of them pumping with unhealthily large amounts of testosterone because they get so little/no sex.

i get the feeling girls get a lot of sex. if they dont, its because they are with a long term boyfriend who has gotten bored of them sexually and wants a different girl, or they have ultra high standards which means they never get to have sex because they turn down pretty much every guy constantly.

thats definitely the situation with my friends. the girls are getting enough sex (even too much sex), the guys are getting nothing, and the odd guy we know who has a long term girlfriend, we get the impression he's bored of the sex with the same person after more than a year.

poll included.:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
None. :emo:

THIS. Though I'm not concerned.
I clicked the wrong one :frown: I meant to choose..'I'm not getting enough'
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
None, nights of lonely masturbation. :emo:

This. I'll only vote if I can say I'm not getting any.
Reply 4
what does too much sex even mean?
i should be getting some..

but noo i decided to wait until we marry.

Woah lay off people, i chose this path myself buttt.....

sex at engagement it is!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by robotwars
i get the feeling that the majority of guys (unless they are with a long term girlfriend and have gotten bored of her but she wants sex more and more because thats what girls are like) dont get enough sex in their life. you can usually see guys trying to impress girls (even if they dont want to admit it) in lots of different ways and you get a lot of them pumping with unhealthily large amounts of testosterone because they get so little/no sex.

i get the feeling girls get a lot of sex. if they dont, its because they are with a long term boyfriend who has gotten bored of them sexually and wants a different girl, or they have ultra high standards which means they never get to have sex because they turn down pretty much every guy constantly.

thats definitely the situation with my friends. the girls are getting enough sex (even too much sex), the guys are getting nothing, and the odd guy we know who has a long term girlfriend, we get the impression he's bored of the sex with the same person after more than a year.

I'm a girl and voted I don't get enough, despite being in a long-term relationship... so now I'm feeling paranoid that it's because he wants someone else :frown: We are in an LDR though so opportunity is more limited.
Reply 7
It's juuuust right :sexface:

Too much for him :teehee:

Spoiler

Reply 8

No such thing as too much sex.
Reply 9
you can usually see guys trying to impress girls (even if they dont want to admit it) in lots of different ways and you get a lot of them pumping with unhealthily large amounts of testosterone because they get so little/no sex.

Huh?
Reply 10
Original post by SmallTownGirl
This. I'll only vote if I can say I'm not getting any.

vote that you arent getting enough. then clarify it here that you arent getting any. you could get some quite easily- thats the main difference.
I get sex about 5 times a week. Twice on saturday. But I would prefer to be getting sex 9 times per week. Once a day on weekdays and twice on weekends.
Too much sex doesn't exist, sorry
Reply 13
Original post by Dogatonic
Huh?

yes. whats the problem? its so obvious to see guys want sex whenever they are around girls (as long as the girls are not too ugly/fat compared to them). in our group of friends, if we dont have at least 1 girl with us, we all annoy each other and we get sick of each other pretty quickly.
Reply 14
No, Boris is a bit busy at the moment.
vote that you arent getting enough. then clarify it here that you arent getting any. you could get some quite easily- thats the main difference.

Really? I think I'll disagree with you on this point.
Reply 16
Original post by favouriteworstnightmare
Too much sex doesn't exist, sorry

yes it does. for example, if you are in the opening stages of your relationship and your boyfriend wants it more than you do. or if there are too many opportunities for sex from guys that you cant handle it because you know they will be way hornier than you will ever be.
A true gentleman never tells :h:

....everyday baby :jiggy:
Lol I bet this will end up being one of those threads where guys scope out the girls who say they are not getting enough, quote them, and make some kind of cheesy remark with a horny face haha.
Reply 19
the girls who arent getting enough are obviously in long distance relationships or with boyfriends who are bored of them.:p:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending