The Student Room Group

Boys do you treat pretty girls better in everyday life?

I have noticed around college boys tend to treat pretty girls a lot better than average ones.E.g holding the door,Letting girls infront of them and moving out of their way E.C.T.

So boys Why do you do this ?dont you think you should treat all girls with the same no matter what they look like?

Thoughts...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sassy123

I have noticed around college boys tend to treat pretty girls a lot better than average ones.E.g holding the door,Letting girls infront of them and moving out of their way E.C.T.

So boys Why do you do this ?dont you think you should treat all girls with the same no matter what they look like?

Thoughts...

Oh please, you really think men treat all women the same?

It's ****ing obvious they treat the more pretty ones better.
yes, well the ones i find pretty
Reply 3

Thoughts...

Did you just move out from mars?
I'm not gonna lie.

Yes I do, and I am ashamed of it.

What makes me even more ashamed is that none of them reward me with sex :mad:
Personally, I treat everyone the same, male or female, good looking or fugly.
What happens just depends on my mood.
Reply 6
Of course we do.

Any guy who says differently is a liar thats trying to make you think better of them.

Have you been living under a rock to not realise this?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
I do, but studies have shown people tend to treat better looking people better in general anyway. Better looking, better job prospects, better chances at interviews etc. Ugly people are certainly somewhat disadvantaged.
I'd like to say I treat every person equally- but that wouldn't be true.

But yeah I probably do treat pretty girls better in everyday life.
Reply 9
Because you don't get the same the other way round aswell :rolleyes:

But meh, I'm not going to apologise for it. I'll hold a dorr for anyone, but when it comes to hanging around with girls and stuff, they have to have a good quality or two. Shock horror, looking good is a point in their favour. But personality has equal weight.
Reply 10
I don't tend to discriminate, I treat pretty girls just as bad as the less pretty ones... haha I kid...

But I believe that answer's in your question, I don't think there's a particular reason why.. purely just because the prettier ones are prettier.....

I know I haven't been very helpful... sorry
I watched a documentary about this a few years back. They had two women, one very attractive and slim, the other average and not so good looking. They gave them both several heavy bags and made them walk though airports/trainstations/undergroundstation...etc

The attractive woman got asked for help a lot more than the other woman did
Honestly, yes. I shouldn't, but I do, it's human nature. Not massively differently mind, but things like holding doors open, saying thank you, smiling at them etc. That said, I don't think it's based purely on looks, also personality, most of the ugly girls also tend to be the weirdos, and conversely, there are a lot of girls you would probably consider pretty but are annoying loudmouthed slags - I don't hold doors open for them. People act very differently around people they find attractive (and not just in terms of appearance),
(edited 13 years ago)

Thoughts...

I hold the door for everyone :biggrin: Even tincy year 7s :tongue:
we are only nice to girls who we would like to have sex with

Thoughts...

I do all of the above for anyone, man or woman, attractive or not, where appropriate. That's just manners.

I think it's kinda obvious that that generally, the more attractive members of society are going to be treated better. That's like asking if Usain Bolt is going to be better at the 100m than James Corden because he's fitter.

Thoughts...

That is totally unacceptable. Manners cost nothing, I would expect everybody to hold a door for another person and try to avoid blocking their path.

I think you will find once you leave school/college you will notice this less. I cant say that some people's curtacy isnt driven by looks but I like to believe that some manners exist within the modern world.
Reply 17
No i treat all girls as badly as each other.
obviously boys do.
Lucky im stunning, right?
Reply 19
Original post by Lewroll
none of them reward me with sex :mad:

LAD. I concur bro, really pisses me off when they don't offer a bj as a suitable trade for being courteous and holding a heavy door open for them for 5 seconds of my precious life when I could instead be playing football!

women are the skidmark in the underpants of society, they have no manners... :acaila:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending