The Student Room Group

Boyfriend's ex was a beautiful sex vixen!! :(

Scroll to see replies

Don't compare yourself with people from your boyfriend's past. Focus on what is happening in your relationship now. You told him about your concerns and he responded positively. That's great. If you are concerned about your performance in bed just talk to your boyfriend about it - having open, honest discussion about your sex life is incredibly hot and it's THIS that will make you 'great in bed'.
Reply 21
Double tongue piercing doesn't sound that attractive
Reply 22
He's not with her for a reason. She wasn't right for him. He's with you now, that's all that matters.
She's an ex. You seem very sweet, and he does too. Don't worry about it. He's with you now. Best of luck xx
Reply 24
Well, if you think she's cheated on him, then surely you have nothing to worry about? He actually likes you, and probably hates her.
Reply 25
For the record, tongue piercings are UGLY.
Original post by 419
Double tongue piercing doesn't sound that attractive

How about a clitoral hood piercing? :eek:
Reply 27
Hook me up with her name on Facebook. Gotta get me one of those double studded blowjobs.... :wink:
Reply 28
Don't overthink blowjobs, put some soul into the head and he'll love it.
Reply 29
Since when does having multiple tongue piercings mean you only got them to improve oral?! How pathetic. Most guys I know say they barely even notice them (and at least a couple really disliked the feeling).
Reply 30
Original post by Anonymous
How about a clitoral hood piercing? :eek:

Don't understand the point of it.
Reply 31
Original post by Kate.
Since when does having multiple tongue piercings mean you only got them to improve oral?! How pathetic. Most guys I know say they barely even notice them (and at least a couple really disliked the feeling).

They're lying to you.
He's with you, not with her. The fact that he's still with you despite your admitted lack of experience/skill in the bedroom shows that he likes you for who you are, not just your bedroom skills. :smile: :hugs: Chin up!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 33
Original post by vlad_x2
Don't overthink blowjobs, put some soul into the head and he'll love it.

Soul into head? Do tell?
Reply 34
Original post by King-Panther
What, DO ALL GIRLS ACTUALLY GET THEIR TONGUE'S PIERCED TO GIVE BETTER HEAD? Or is that just a misconception?

If it says it in Pulp Fiction, it must be true.
Don't think I'd want a girl with a tongue piercing near my cock if I were a guy; just think of the risks of horrendous injuries.
Original post by im so academic
So what?

At least he's with you now. And that's all that matters.

Wow. I am actually agreeing with you on something :eek:

OP: He is with you. It should not matter what his ex is like.
Oh, plus, surely most guys yearn for virgins.
Reply 38
tongue piercings are disgusting
Reply 39
I want a link to her Facebook profile :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending