The Student Room Group

Why do girls....

Why do girls feel the need to try and knock guys down a level?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Do they?
:sexface:
because you're ugly
you could ask the same about guys towards girls..
Reply 5
Original post by Rory :)

[QUOTE=Rory [excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace];30612819]Why do girls feel the need to try and knock guys down a level?

Can you elaborate, please?
Original post by secret_geek
because you're ugly

shots fired! shots fired! man down..!!
Reply 7
Is your name really Rory?
Reply 8
Ooooo don't even get me started... Some girls just think they're something special and better than the rest...

I remember once this massive girl (she must of been size 18) decided to attack me for no reason... And since us guys can't hit back, just what do you do?

Not all girls, just some...
Reply 9
Original post by secret_geek
because you're ugly

I think you're confusing me with your mirror again.
(edited 13 years ago)
Anyone who tries to do that without just cause (i.e. he/she is being a totally arrogant tosspot) is basically insecure in themselves and desperate to attain an Alpha status that they will never achieve.
Reply 11
Original post by moody_bum
Can you elaborate, please?

Knock their confidence a bit, mould them to something they can easily control? (not all women do it)

Original post by AP1989
Is your name really Rory?

Yes
Reply 12
I'm a girl and I don't do that :smile:
but then again maybe I just don't know any guys who need bringing down a level :/
Why do men do it too? It's not a gender issue; it's an a-hole issue.
Reply 14
Original post by chlobofro
Why do men do it too? It's not a gender issue; it's an a-hole issue.

Men don't talk about it how women do, I've actually heard girls say oh i need to knock him down a bit and get him on my level.
Because men need to be trained up a bit to show them they can't use and abuse us.
Original post by Rory :)
Men don't talk about it how women do, I've actually heard girls say oh i need to knock him down a bit and get him on my level.

Well they're a-holes haha. I'd never say that. Never heard anyone say it.
Reply 17
Original post by Miss Behaving
Because men need to be trained up a bit to show them they can't use and abuse us.

and girls don't?
Women spend their entire adult life terrified that the guy is going to realise that the women is old and ugly and trade them in for a younger model. Therefore women do as much as they can to get the upper hand when they are young, because its the only chance of getting some kind of control over men.

Its a women world 16 - 30. They have the body, men have the horn, women can control men.

After 30 its a mans world. Women get desperate to have a baby and therefore settle for anything, or, as previously mentioned, men can find better, slightly younger versions.
Reply 19
Original post by rex.t.zephron
Women spend their entire adult life terrified that the guy is going to realise that the women is old and ugly and trade them in for a younger model. Therefore women do as much as they can to get the upper hand when they are young, because its the only chance of getting some kind of control over men.

Its a women world 16 - 30. They have the body, men have the horn, women can control men.

After 30 its a mans world. Women get desperate to have a baby and therefore settle for anything, or, as previously mentioned, men can find better, slightly younger versions.

That just seems like paranoia though. As Girls generally prefer older men.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending