The Student Room Group

Heard this opinion from a girl (male virginity related)

I spoke to this girl recently about male virginity and she said something rather odd. I just want to check whether this was her personal quirk or if other girls felt the same way:

Basically what she said was that she would rather not date/have relationship with an older-than-average male virgin because she fears that once the guy finally experiences sex/relationships/dating/etc then he will try to "make up for lost time" by going around and trying to get with as many girls as possible and as such he is likely to be unfaithful.

This viewpoint struck me completely out of the blue so I'd like to know if there are girls out there who adhere to it or not.
Clearly she has a bucket.
Reply 2
I always thought if the guy was an older virgin he might become very clingy and attached to the girl...
I never thought of that before.. clearly she puts too much thought in to things...
Original post by HARRY PUTAH
Clearly she has a bucket.

KFC
as a 20 year old male virgin myself, i would like to hear what girls have to say about this too.
Original post by rugbyladosc
KFC

She might have a mellon.

Stuck somewhere!
She's a mental.
Nutter :biggrin:
Reply 9
Nah, I'd just be worried that there would be too much pressure to perform up to the standard he has built up in his mind. I wouldn't be worried that he would be unfaithful, though, although it's a possibility with any relationship.
Reply 10
Original post by Dr Pressure
as a 20 year old male virgin myself, i would like to hear what girls have to say about this too.

I saw a couple of your posts today, why do you keep parading around that you are a 20-year-old virgin :s
Reply 11
Original post by Sashari
I always thought if the guy was an older virgin he might become very clingy and attached to the girl...

I'd probably think this as well.
Reply 12
The possibility for one to be unfaithful in a relationship exists whether the individual is 16 or 70 and is irrelevant of whether the person is a virgin or not. Her bias is personal.
I recon it's true for many guys - they can't get any girls their own age, so get into a relationship to lose it with a younger girl, get a nice confidence boost when she's all nice and sweet and loves him, gets an arrogant nasty boost when he dumps her and she's in tears, then goes out and shags as much as he can.
Reply 14
Original post by Sashari

this.
Reply 15
Original post by teriaki
I spoke to this girl recently about male virginity and she said something rather odd. I just want to check whether this was her personal quirk or if other girls felt the same way:

Basically what she said was that she would rather not date/have relationship with an older-than-average male virgin because she fears that once the guy finally experiences sex/relationships/dating/etc then he will try to "make up for lost time" by going around and trying to get with as many girls as possible and as such he is likely to be unfaithful.

This viewpoint struck me completely out of the blue so I'd like to know if there are girls out there who adhere to it or not.

:lolwut:

Never thought of this in my life, and it's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. My decision on dating someone comes from whether I'm attracted to them and whether we get on - not on whether or not they're a virgin.
Original post by Sashari

I always assumed this was the more common opinion held to.
I have thought this actually....not that I wouldn't be with an experienced guy because of it or anything though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending