The Student Room Group

Birmingham uni

I have put birmingham as my firm for physio, is anyone going to the accommodation day on the 9th? :smile:
Reply 1
I am, although i've already applied for my accommodation :smile:
Reply 2
Same :smile: where have you applied? I have Elgar court, Tennis court, Mason
Reply 3
Mason twice (self catered and catered), Shackleton, Elgar Court and i can't remember the last couple! I applied the day it opened so hopefully i'll get mason (touch wood) :smile:
Reply 4
Cool I'm going all self catered, my parents think I am going to starve :P What course are you going to do?
Reply 5
Yeah i'd prefer to be self catered, but my mum thinks i'll starve too! And i'm doing International Business, just really hope i get the grades now! :s-smilie:
Reply 6
Haha my dad is going to write me an easy cook book. awesome, what grades do you need?
Reply 7
Good idea! AAB...probably will end up with like ABC knowing my luck! What do you need?
Reply 8
Original post by clairen886
I have put birmingham as my firm for physio, is anyone going to the accommodation day on the 9th? :smile:

I feel sorry for you, you must have hit a low point in your life to pick that place.
I have experience from that uni, the way it is run, is a joke.
Reply 9
I'm sure you will be ok :smile: what subjects do you take? I need ABB which is a really nice offer. Haha hit a low point I am just starting to hit a high point in my life, uni is going to be amazing. I love Birmingham it has everything that I need and is a perfect distance away from home :smile:
Reply 10
I do Business Studies, French, German and General Studies, what about you? And yeah Birmingham just looks amazing, and it is for me too, where abouts are you from?
Reply 11
I would hate your subjects :P Biology, physics and pe. I live near Derby where are you from?
Reply 12
That's so weird i live in Derby! (and i would hate your subjects too :tongue:) haha
Reply 13
Awesome where abouts?
Reply 14
Littleover, where are you?
Reply 15
Duffield, I've heard of littleover but am not sure where it is :P
Reply 16
It's like 5/10 mins from Duffield/Allestree :smile:
Reply 17
Haha wow thats really weird how close we are. Are you going on the train to Birmingham next weekend?
Reply 18
Yeah and you probably know my cousin/other people (if you go to Ecclesbourne that is :tongue:), and I think I/my mum is driving...we find it quicker than the train :smile:
Reply 19
Yeah I go to ecclesbourne, who are they, I may know them? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest