The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by FyreFight
Terry's Chocolate orange should smooth things over OP, but best get a Toblerone too to be sure.

Nothing says 'soz, shouldn't have had sexy time with you,sis' like some chocolate.
Reply 21
I hope marriage is on the cards. The honeymoon will be amazing
When i read the title i thought with your girlfriend and her sister

when i realised it was your own i felt... uneasy
Original post by Anonymous
Anon or delete please..

I posted on this forum two days ago asking you guys advice on my girlfriend, who had suggested that we had a threesome with my stepsister.. Long story short we wanted to spice things up and she came up with the idea.

At home my bedroom is a converted garage and so away from my parents.. Last night when my girlfriend came home from university for easter she came round and one thing led to another and we had a brilliant night.

My step sisters always had a strange fascination for me, but now things have taken a sudden change since we all slept together. She wont look at me today, and has barely said a word and im panicking that i've ruined a life long relationship (known her since she was 4). I was considering getting her a card and some terrys chocolate orange and trying to make things right but i really feel i've made the wrong decision.

Bare in mind we were quite drunk last night when my girlfriend instigated all this, how do I make things right now?

Wow you must have been really bad. :frown:
Buy her a vibrator it might make up for the things you didn't achieve. :biggrin:
What sort of sick incestuous bastard are you??
And why are all you goats praising him???????
Nice one... if you play your cards right maybe there will be a round 2 :wink: haha.
Reply 26
She probably realises she has feelings for you, but is probably embarrassed.

Try to lighten to mood by making a joke about last night, or just talk to her about it.
Was it quite an experience or what?
Anyway, if you mean as much to her as she means to you she will start talking to you, eventually.
That's what you get you bloody ****!
If her Mum wasn't with your Dad or vice versa, it wouldn't be wrong at all. Just you and girlfriend shagging with someone else. She isn't actually related..... :wink:
Reply 30
Original post by Aj12
What kind of card can you get? I am sorry I had sex with you?

lol +1
Reply 31
Original post by Anonymous
What sort of sick incestuous bastard are you??
And why are all you goats praising him???????

What has he done wrong? :confused:
Big mistake. SHould've got your mum involved too
Original post by Stefan1991
What has he done wrong? :confused:

They share a parent, yet he porked her.
Original post by Intrepid Explorer
If her Mum wasn't with your Dad or vice versa, it wouldn't be wrong at all. Just you and girlfriend shagging with someone else. She isn't actually related..... :wink:

Step-sister...
They share a parent?
YOU NEED TO TALK ABOUT IT TO HER.... sounds like the answer you didnt want to hear but after 10 mins of talking to her youll feel a lot better.... she must feel pretty bad too having it with her bro!
Did OP deliver?
We'd need proof.
Reply 37
Original post by TheCount.
They share a parent, yet he porked her.

Original post by TheCount.
Step-sister...
They share a parent?

Half-sister = share a parent.

Step-sister = sibling by marriage, no blood relation.

P.S You're an idiot!

And it's still ****ed up.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 38
Hey go to Moonpig.com you can write your own cards on there it's what I used when I had sex with my little cousin. I didn't want to call her back so I sent her a card.
Original post by Broderss
Hey go to Moonpig.com you can write your own cards on there it's what I used when I had sex with my little cousin. I didn't want to call her back so I sent her a card.

Quite good Broderss, quite good.

Latest

Trending

Trending